DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

They didn't drop the ball with Ryder. They gave him a push and it became obvious he wasn't good enough to be more than a JTTS.

They gave him a truly half-hearted push where they totally emasculated him in favor of John Cena.  He could've been a solid mid-carder who moved some merch.

10364217_790369247649345_108872608784389

Why should they push half those guys? Mahal stinks.  When did he ever have potential to draw money?  Riley was decent on NXT and that's about it.  Tatsu and Woods wouldn't draw jack.  I could see Del Rio, maybe Kofi, and Sandow.  Swagger did get a push and The Miz sorta did too, even though he looked very weak.  They dropped the ball with Ryder as a good mid-card character.  Forget Otunga too.

Mahal and Del Rio would've been a great "rich foreigner" gimmick, in a revisit of a Sheik/Volkoff combo. Ryder being a whiny bitch is what ultimately killed his push.

It was a huge , huge mistake to have Booker in that slot. The crowd went nuts for him. The problem was this. Nexus had controlled things for the last ten guys or so and the point of that was to build up the drama for John Cena to come out and take things to the next stage of the Rumble. Having Booker come out right before Cena messed up the whole match, really. 

• Like 2

how soon before they forgive Drew McIntyre and push him again? He was the second coming for the longest time then got dropped like a bad habit

I could even put up with Vince overturning his losses as long as they keep letting Kane kick him in the face.

The biggest thing that Drew has going for him is what Vince said. It has to be nagging on the back of Vince's mind that he endorsed someone and they never ended up champion.

The lack of a separate World Heavyweight Title is potentially an issue, though I'm convinced they will split those belts again.