DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

The ladies all call me Tony Schiavone because when they are with me it is the greatest night in the history of the sport.

The ladies call Darren Sharper "Bobby Heenan" b/c they're always saying, "will you stop?" to him.

• Like 2

A question that almost always comes up whenever there's a shoot interview is "did you prefer working face or heel" and invariably the wrestler always says they prefer to work heel b/c they're in control. Have any of you ever seen an instance where a guy said they prefer to work face? Maybe Steamboat but does he really count b/c he never worked heel.

The ladies all call me Tony Schiavone because when they are with me it is the greatest night in the history of the sport.

The ladies call Darren Sharper "Bobby Heenan" b/c they're always saying, "will you stop?" to him.

How can they say "will you stop" if they were (allegedly) passed out due to being drugged?

• Like 1

A question that almost always comes up whenever there's a shoot interview is "did you prefer working face or heel" and invariably the wrestler always says they prefer to work heel b/c they're in control. Have any of you ever seen an instance where a guy said they prefer to work face? Maybe Steamboat but does he really count b/c he never worked heel.

I don't watch shoot interviews, but maybe there were some guys who preferred to work face because they got more pussy during their face runs than their heel runs. Or did the rats back then not care?

One of the indy feds down here in Houston is bringing in Buff Bagwell for a card next month. I'm tempted to go just to witness what is sure to be a snark-filled crowd reception, but

that would mean I would have to watch Buff Bagwell wrestle.

I don't watch shoot interviews, but maybe there were some guys who preferred to work face because they got more pussy during their face runs than their heel runs. Or did the rats back then not care?

This is kinda true, because most babyfaces are the biggest assholes you will ever meet.

Curtis Axel is a much better face than a heel.  He sells good and has a fiery comeback.  As a heel, he just makes goofy faces and yells for no reason.  He doesn't really come off as heelish, he just seems a little retarded.

Might as well face it, the genesis of the start of the beginning of Mac Gillicutty probably isn't going to happen in WWE.

Fine, well-intentioned lumberjacks.

It might work if they're managed by a bear.