DVDVR Message Board

MARCH WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

random: they didn't have Bob Barker interact with any Samoans when he hosted RAW, right?

just thought of that because it would have been hilariously obscure to reference Samoan women throwing Bob Barker around in the 80s on a 2009 WWE Raw

well, Bob Barker is still alive, and Tamina is close enough to Samoan, so there's a chance of it in the future

Ambrose interview here:

I probably don’t have any more of a bigger following on the Internet than anybody else does, I just probably have a stranger one. I don’t know where that comes from. Maybe it’s just the kind of person I attract.

Double Post. 

But anyway,

Whoever isn't watching the WRESTLER'S COURT arc on The JBL And Cole Show, you need to. We're talking TNT Show levels of anarchy and ridiculousness. And I mean that as a compliment.

I'm still playing catch up. I'm on 66, and it's all probably the best thing WWE's done in the last year. Vince can't have any idea they're doing it. 98% of the board should be watching these.

"Wrestling dreams" is one of those concepts that is awesome when interjected into regular discussion, but then, if we ran a whole thread devoted to it, we'd rarely post in it and would probably not read it.

• Like 1

I don't know what's better, Cesaro's facial expressions or the fact that it's so amazingly obvious that Hogan has no idea who he is.

Someone probably told Hulk that he was part of a team called "The Real Americans", and he just assumed they were a Hulk Hogan tribute team.

• Like 1

Ambrose interview here:

I probably don’t have any more of a bigger following on the Internet than anybody else does, I just probably have a stranger one. I don’t know where that comes from. Maybe it’s just the kind of person I attract.

Is he saying he has a bigger than normal gay fanbase?

Ambrose interview here:

The gay community?!?!?!?

• Like 3

Ambrose interview here:

The gay community?!?!?!?

The IGC?

I don't know what's better, Cesaro's facial expressions or the fact that it's so amazingly obvious that Hogan has no idea who he is.

This was wonderful. My only gripe with your post is that you did not introduce him as "Currently Reigning March Madness Champion Cesaro."

• Like 1