Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/23/2017 in all areas

  1. 5 points
  2. 5 points
    I threw a bottle at the guy from Hoobastank once in high school. People make mistakes, maybe it was a kid or something. I very seriously doubt it was a "Me and Don Kernodle were almost murdered in Greensboro" situation Settle down Hollyw.. oh, double post
  3. 4 points
  4. 3 points
    Dammit, quit talking about ICP. You're making me want to go dig out my Stranglemania 2 VHS (bought for one whole dollar) to see them rewind Combat Toyota getting dumped on her head thirty times in a row.
  5. 3 points
  6. 3 points
    Someone needs to smarten his wife up about kayfabe. It's Hoobastank. No jury in the world would convict you.
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. 2 points
    Yeah, that only works in your favor if you're Shawn Michaels.
  10. 2 points
  11. 2 points
    I dig the arms dealers stuff. Money has been part of Star Wars since day one. Han owed Jabba money. The Empire hired bounty hunters.
  12. 2 points
    I am not a big fan of the whole "back in the day" notions about wrestling, but this is a time I wouldn't mind seeing security just leave the clown who threw the bottle in a back room with some of the boys for a little "talk".
  13. 2 points
  14. 1 point
    just saw this online, they're running a live feed of the Never Mind 2017 show on DDT Universe: https://ddtuniverse.com/program/index/20171224_LIVE_DDT I just watched a match with Owashi and Takagi in drag fighting some joshi girls and their third partner beating Yamashita for the DDT Iron Man Heavymetalweight Championship.
  15. 1 point
    Oh my fuck..... HOW CAN I HEAR HIS LISP IN A GIF!
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
    I have a question: if you play for a team that isn't going to a major bowl wouldn't you demand to go to the Bahamas Bowl? Seriously, where would you rather go: Mobile, Boisie or the freaking Bahamas?
  19. 1 point
    We are getting a White Christmas in Putnam County NY. BAH HUMBUG!
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
    The Masked Cabana and Fortified Hooligan was an epic lucha classic.
  22. 1 point
    The war profiteering head nod is interesting, but I’m not sure they REALLY want to investigate that in a satisfying way, going forward. We’re still going to be shown x-wings wrecking shit, with the expectation that we’re cheering them along. That is, I don’t foresee an episode nine that ends with Kylo and Rey setting aside their lightsabers an sitting down to negotiate peace terms, including mutual disarmament and strict regulations on the military industrial complex. Also: Snoke’s absence from the original trilogy can be explained if he was “dead”—the Plagueis angle—or from a neighboring galaxy. The new canon Thrawn novel makes it very clear that some threat is out there, and part of the Empire’s war mongering is an attempt to get ready for it. I’d be shocked if that never comes back up.
  23. 1 point
    and don't fob me off with Trevor Murdoch
  24. 1 point
    Count me in for digging that stuff. I'd like to see more of that and I like the tinge of moral conflict with Finn and Rose realizing that, yeah, the Resistance is buying their shit from the same folks the First Order buys their shit from.
  25. 1 point
    Tell Mark Hamill to have a coke and smile and to shut the fuck up.
  26. 1 point
    For anyone who's playing Just Cause 3 on PS4 - the DLC packs are on sale on PSN for £3.99 (was £19.99 last week).
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
    I am shocked -- SHOCKED -- that nobody's brought up Ken the Box or any of Survival Tobita's other opponents yet
  29. 1 point
    Shelton Benjamin learning his lesson. Full Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels - WWE RAW: May 2, 2005
  30. 1 point
    god, Enzo is great. Fuck the haters.
  31. 1 point
    Oh give me a break. Nobody's jumping on this bandwagon. This is pretty much like Coca-Cola deciding "Hey, people aren't drinking soda as much, let's get rid of the old Coke and try New Coke again!" On the bright side, if Vince is too busy failing with football again, maybe RAWs and Smackdowns will get better.
  32. 1 point
    This needs to be Raw's top babyface:
  33. 1 point
    This is more just an absurd one than the jokey gimmicks, but back in the days where hella kids in Japan were ALL CAPS something, I always found Daio QUALLT to be fukin funny, just because what the hell is a quallt and why do you have to be one so hard
  34. 1 point
    And insightful comments on the psyche of wrestlers by Dr. Sidney M. Basil and inside info by WWF expert Tom Pilliard. RIP Dan Shocket.
  35. 1 point
  36. 1 point
    I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST SIX MEGA MAN GAMES. MY CHILDHOOD AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  37. 1 point
  38. 1 point
    I would still go with Darth Vader. Adam Driver however plays Kylo like Hayden should have played Anakin.
  39. 1 point
  40. 1 point
  41. 1 point
    The Apter magazines are needed to get a full view of the wrestling landscape at a given point. Along with the dirt sheets and of course the TV. With just one or two you are missing part of the picture
  42. 1 point
    Stolen from an Australian board - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/royal-rumble-2018.1183921/#post-53781737 You know they say that all monsters among men are created equal, but you look at Brock Lesnar and you look at Braun Strowman and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if a monster wrestler goes one-on-one with another monster wrestler, they got a 50-50 chance of winning. But Brock's a GENETIC BEAST and he has an advocate Jew in his corner. So Braun's got a 25% chance AT BEST, at beat him. Then you add Kane to the mix, Braun's chances drastic go down. See the 3-way, at Royal Rumble, Braun's got a 33 and a 1/3 chance of winning, but BROCK, Brock's got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kane KNOWS he can't beat Brock as he'll eat the eat the pin and then campaign for Mayor of Knoxville and he's not even gonna try!So Braun Strowman, you take your 33 and a 1/3 chance, minus Brock's 25% chance and you got an 8 and a 1/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. But then you take Brock's 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and 2/3%, Brock's got 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. See McMarks, the number's don't lie and they spell disaster for the 3-way at Royal Rumble and the main event of WrestleMania!
  43. 1 point
    By the way, I don't see many people defending Finn or speaking to how necessary he was. Something that's very glaring about Finn is how pointless he is. I wondered if that's because Poe was originally going to die when they crashed on Jakku. Then when everyone loved Oscar Isaac, his role became bigger and now you have a character who is basically on the same level as Finn. If Poe is dead, perhaps Finn isn't as pointless and Rian Johnson doesn't need to find an adventure to shoehorn into the movie to make use of this extra character. With Poe alive, you're basically doing just that to justify having this other important character to maintain their importance. Then again, Rian Johnson supposedly had this written before TFA even came out. Even still, if that's the case, it still feels like trying to find something for Finn to do.
  44. 1 point
    LOL Either: This is some Bixworthy post history diving OR You caught feelings over those posts and saved them in your back pocket for a rainy day Neither is a good look, my friend
  45. 1 point
    Fire Pro World is on sale on Steam for $13.39. BUY IT!
  46. 1 point
    In defense of Sabremike, here is a partial list of things I've said that I couldn't possibly love more on this board: 1) Brodus Clay dancing like a dinosaur 2) This Batista outfit that looks like he's showing up to audition for "Lorenzo Lamas Body Double" but no one told him it's a joke audition 3) Dolph Ziggler as a heel 4) This Batista outfit based on Roddy Macdowell's 1973 post-Oscar's orgy suit 5) Cody Rhodes, supervillain 6) This Batista outfit that he wore at the 2014 "If Pablo Picasso fucked Simon Cowell and made you watch" festival Note: he is leaving is pinky out so you can see the boss-ass skull ring he got in the teen section at Claire's 7) Eve Torres So anyone saying they love anything on a message board is not evidence of anything rational happening inside that person.
  47. 1 point
    Meltzer does ratings? Netcop should sue him.
  48. 1 point
    You can’t top a billboard like this though. Because when you’re driving by and you’re hungry, nothing is more appetizing than seeing a grown man carving another grown man’s forehead with a fork.
  49. 1 point
  50. 0 points
    Rousey shows up with her crew to kick off the WM match. Reigns wins because they need to restart a push.
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-05:00
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?
    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...