DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

55 minutes ago, Skeeball Wizard said:

It's astounding to me that every time TNA looks like they're in their dying days, it becomes even more of a car crash shit show than the previous time they were near death. Bravo!

I cannot imagine that anyone had dibs on "Dixie can't pay back a loan and TNA ownership turns over to the Harris Brothers" in a TNA March To Death Pool. Even the Harris Brothers right now are probably saying "Fuck, really?"

• Like 4

So if the Harris Brothers are taking over and hey do rebrand the promotion are we getting some sort of Hogan's Heroes show but with pro-wrestling? Because Dixie would make a terrible Col. Klink

James

So if I'm understanding this all correctly, Dixie has until the end of business today to come up with an undisclosed amount of money, or her company is taken over by Nazi twin brothers.

And this is NOT a storyline. Amazing.

• Like 6

When the Harris Brothers get control, the first thing they'll do is fire Billy Corgan and replace him with Phil Anselmo.

• Like 7

I think we're going to have an entirely new Authority figure in TNA. You see, the last name on the contract might read Harris, but you need to take a look at the fine print and see exactly whose first name signed on the dotted line..

6511e883e0wildcatchrisharris.jpg

• Like 1

Everyone's always so negative.  You got to see the potential in the midst of the chaos.  The Harris Twins owning TNA is perfect...

for THE COUNTDOWN TO LOCKDOWN TOUR 2016-17!!!

Just cause you're serving hard time doesn't mean you can't have a good time at the Countdown To Lockdown Tour.  TNA Wrestling's Countdown To Lockdown Tour will bring all the action and excitement of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling to prisons across the United States and will culminate with TNA Wrestling's showcase pay-per view event Lockdown which will emanate from Alcatraz.  Get ready to have a headlock put on your cell block with such matches as "Da Black Pope" D'Angelo Dinero going "Old Testament" against "The Thug" Aiden O'Shea.  See New Jack go one on one with the object of Vince McMahon's sexual desire "The Konvict" Kevin Kelly.  See TNA Wrestling's Knockouts in action with the debuting Zahra Schreiber facing Marti Bell while Rebel does the splits.  See Grado vs. Jamie Dundee in a loser becomes a black man's bitch match.  See Drew Galloway defend the TNA Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship against the returning Aces & Eights in a biker chain gauntlet match.  And Aryan Nation get ready for the return to the ring of the Harris Boys, Big Ron and Heavy D as they face the titanic team of Tyrus and "The Destroyer" Bobby Lashley inside the six sides of steel.  And you'll want to be on your best behavior otherwise you'll be up shit creek and miss the special meet and greet with Eugene Levy, star of Pop TV's Schitt's Creek.  Lock in your plans to get locked up now to see it live otherwise keep an eye on Snapchat cause we're gonna smuggle a phone up Josh Mathews' ass.  It's The Countdown To Lockdown Tour 2016-17 proudly presented by TNA Wrestling and sponsored in part by The Cochran Firm.  Founded by the guy that freed O.J. so you know you'll be O.K. when you're caught in a bust, call the lawyers you can trust, The Cochran Firm.

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, zev said:

I knew that if I read enough posts, there would be a writeup involving a debuting Zahra.

May I ask where Bunkhouse Buck fits in all those plans?

Buck is the godfather behind Jeff Hardy's meth ring.