DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

It is really easy to make fun of TNA for everything they do, but bringing Maria on board was a really smart move.  They currently have her on the show at least once every thirty minutes and will probably find a way to over saturate her presence, but for now she is a breath of fresh air and makes a great face for the company.  

I'm still not sure I understand the point of The Miracle, but if nothing else this TNA stop will get Mike Bennett a cup of coffee in NXT at some point.

Random ass shots of women in show recaps?  That's likely creepy.

But fawning over Maria because Eddie's just a Greek fawning over another Greek?  That's A-OK with me, but I'm a bit biased on that one.

• Like 2

If I were breaking into the Kanellis-Bennett home, taking pictures of Maria while she slept, masturbating into her panties, then neatly putting them back in the dresser; yes that's absolutely creepy and disgusting. A couple of readily available photos from the internet to prove there's no such thing as over-saturation of Maria; not creepy. 

• Like 1

I really don't want to add traffic to anything TNAMecca (site, Twitter, etc.) But I imagine they're going into overdrive trying to spin this so it doesn't lead to a conclusion of "The end is near!"

On 5/11/2016 at 7:54 PM, Raziel403 said:

Wait, I can't keep track, that ok or creepy?

To me, if you're a normal poster and you throw the occasional pic out there -- not creepy.

If you do it constantly -- creepy.

Nice Guy is not creepy THIS TIME.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

POP has cancelled the Saturday replay.

So Impact is only airing once a week now.

Clearly this is all Meltzer's fault

I thought they had already canceled the replay?

Now what will I not watch after I don't watch the "live" show?

• Like 1

On 5/12/2016 at 1:51 PM, RIPPA said:

Speaking of Maria - the Maria/Meltzer Twitter feud is one of the other weirder things in wrestling for awhile

Well guess I found the disadvantage of being blocked by Meltzer.  Yeah it is really a battle between thin skins and healthy egos.  

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well guess I found the disadvantage of being blocked by Meltzer.  Yeah it is really a battle between thin skins and healthy egos.  

Whatever it is, Maria is right. 

Your belief in her ass does not change the fact that she sounds comically stupid when she keeps trying to claim that ratings are up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

To me, if you're a normal poster and you throw the occasional pic out there -- not creepy.

If you do it constantly -- creepy.

Nice Guy is not creepy THIS TIME.

The part about her panties was a little creepy.

2 minutes ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

What are they arguing about?  I'm hoping they're feuding over who has the better ass.

Meltzer, ftw.

Every since last year - every time Meltzer reports on TNA's demise someone from the company basically attacks Meltzer's credibility

So it is Maria's turn this time - and especially around Dave saying that there was "low morale" in the company (that is why she especially started using the #lowmorale hashtag)

In fact - in this week's episode - Maria mentions Meltzer and mocks star ratings

5 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

The part about her panties was a little creepy.

I was just trying point out the difference between creepy and not creepy. If I were that kind of person, I'd just be better off swallowing a revolver and pulling the trigger. 

I think this is what really started it from twitter recently

The term five star matches will be used in wrestling decades after the person in this video will be forgotten

Maria was not happy one bit to say the least.  

Yeah a douchebag thing to say but Dave on twitter has been up the douche levels lately because I think he has finally been broken by people on twitter.  Now whether Maria was beefing with Meltzer before not sure.  

If she would have left at "the people that matter will remember me" then it would have been a clear twitter victory but of course she is one of the top people in TNA so couldn't do it

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I think this is what really started it from twitter recently

That tweet is what prompted my post but it has been going on since Dave reported about the TNA sale

Now remember - Mike Johnson has been reporting the same things as Dave but they are cool with him but Dave is a pox upon all our houses