DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

21 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

Cool shirt from WhatAManeuver, plus the artist seems pretty cool. I bought a SMARK TEARS coffee mug off her Society 6 store.

The artist is cool indeed. There's a photo floating around of Roman Reigns with one of those coffee mugs, bonus goodness there.

Just to put a bow on this (per WON)

There was an issue regarding a Cena T-shirt that was supposed to debut this week. The new Hustle, Loyalty, Respect shirt had a design similar to the insignia of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. The Pabst people immediately got a cease and desist order against the shirt, and went to social media saying, “A message to John Cena and the WWE, we have a chokehold called the Cease & Desist. Pretty sure we see you.” The WWE then pulled the T-shirt and have already replaced it with a new design for a somewhat similar Cena shirt. While WWE told Pro Wrestling Sheet that they believed they would be able to win a legal fight based on fair use, they said that they respect others intellectual property and have decided not to go forward with the item.

Bogo? All these years and they're still getting the 'F' out.

Isn't Buy One Get One just how regular shops work, with things that aren't on special offer? Now Buy One Get One FREE, that's a multibuy right there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peck said:

I'm no seamstress but are those "authentic wear" tags easy to remove or are we resigned to live with those forever?

That tag is the only thing keeping from buying some WWE shirts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peck said:

I'm no seamstress but are those "authentic wear" tags easy to remove or are we resigned to live with those forever?

Not sure about the "Authentic" ones, but the NXT tags are.