DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

It's astonishing to see how much WWE is motenizing and immortalizing Warrior after spending a decade burying him. Good on them for keeping the merch and stuff going for his family's sake though - they should be financially set with it.

• Like 1

I think monetizing is they key word there.  It's easy street for them now.  They can put his face on toilet paper.  Warrior was a huge homophobic piece of shit, but he had standards for his brand.  That's why they could never have a relationship with him.  Now they can finally sell all the shit they want.  I'm so mad at WWE lately.  

Warrior was pretty brilliant to always change his look up though - it gives them MOUNTAINS of possible figures to make. I was looking at a CAWs.ws rundown of WK15 creations for him, and it amazed me to see dozens of different designs. I remembered him changing his look up, sure, but to see the sheer amount of different looks was impressive. That's not even counting the singlet era, which gave him some airbrush designs to work with and thus MORE STUFF FOR WWE TO SELL.

Sasha, Charlotte and Becky all have new shirts up on wwe.com

After the previous posts, I read that as Shaska and was real confused.

I eagerly await my Sasha Watley mash-up shirt.

- RAF

Now imagining Sasha wearing Pez's top hat and Butch Lewis-style blazer.

... shut up shut up shut u-