DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

The Shop Zone is having another $5 clearence day

Most of the Mania gear is there so if you wanted the Stan Hansen shirt - now is your chance.

Also lots of Ryback and Stardust stuff and random nick nacks.

I got the Andre Funko and the New Day Beanie

On June 16, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Rev Ray said:

After listening to We Watch Wrestling pretty frequently I can only imagine the back has  "Everytime I have to reach into the garbage to get a bottle or can, I charge them more rent and you pay more for tickets" - Legion Larry

I love their tales of Legion Larry and "Lunkhead"

• 2 weeks later...

Funches_GHWW-M_Mockup-1a_1024x1024.jpg?v

Okay I've missed a lot of this thread, but the great Ron Funches was wearing this on @Midnight tonight. We should probably start a fund to buy it for some selected board members around here (I'm looking at you Johnny)

EDIT: Or just have someone make a "Get Drunk Watch Wrestling" which I would buy ten of and wear every day for the rest of my life

• Like 4

Reading back I have to suggest an "Ultimate Warrior suffocated by the Undertaker in a coffin while officials beat on it with sledgehammers" shirt. The other suggestion is something nobody should wear and I think every single one of us knows exactly what it is. 

On 7/7/2016 at 0:42 AM, Curt McGirt said:

Funches_GHWW-M_Mockup-1a_1024x1024.jpg?v

Okay I've missed a lot of this thread, but the great Ron Funches was wearing this on @Midnight tonight. We should probably start a fund to buy it for some selected board members around here (I'm looking at you Johnny)

EDIT: Or just have someone make a "Get Drunk Watch Wrestling" which I would buy ten of and wear every day for the rest of my life

Oh I must have that.