DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Just because its not Seinfeld doesn't mean I am thrilled with giant non-wrestling Youtube videos with no context

It was in response to the age discussion.

As for size, this is the first time I've heard that anyone had a problem with the size of my vids.

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Read into this what you will

• 5) Mandy Rose

Regarding that last one - that would play into recent stuff from Meltzer who says Vince is in love with Rose. Though I think it will probably be more a backdoor type of title in winning the Women's Tag

Image result for backdoor beauty gif

• Haha 2

I will say that after having been burned out on women’s wrestling for months, I watched the Elimination Chamber match last night for the first time and had my spark relit. Everyone did great (Mickie looked more fired up than I’ve seen her in years), and Mandy Rose played plenty of part of making things entertaining.

If Vince wants to push her for a bit, I’m good with it.

38 minutes ago, quackhell said:

I would like to think that it would be more that they have moved on and are being progressive with the women's roles in the company than just being PG, but then again Vince gonna Vince so who knows?

• Haha 2

I'm telling you guys, one of these days you're gonna hear your doorbell ring and when you open it there's gonna be 2 big nasty samoans there who beat the shit out of you and as they leave say "Rippa says no more Seinfeld"

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

I’m surprised Eddie hasn’t gone the DZ route with Mandy, considering her last name is Saccomanno. I mean, I knew of her name since she was signed but since I have decreased my Seinfeld output after Rippa’s state of the union earlier, I figured Mr. Nice Guy would’ve picked up the slack. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I'll guarantee you in production meetings, Vince is still pushing for bra and panties matches, then he blows a gasket when someone tells him they can't do them anymore

I think I would almost take that bet because I don't think that's Vince asking for that shit. I think that's more of a Kevin Dunn thing. I bet at one point Vince was all about that, but he seems to have softened a lot on the attitude era and post attitude era garbage. You would think having 3 granddaughters (Shane doesn't have any daughters, does he?) would play a role in that as well, but who knows.

46 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If having a daughter didn't stop him from doing tasteless shit, I don't think three granddaughters would. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

and no, Shane has no daughters

Just from the stories you hear from people around Vince, he has changed a lot.

See, before he would go for bra and panties matches or pillow fight matches or whatever the hell. Now he just sells out for Saudi Arabia.

9 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I'm telling you guys, one of these days you're gonna hear your doorbell ring and when you open it there's gonna be 2 big nasty samoans there who beat the shit out of you and as they leave say "Rippa says no more Seinfeld"

Odds are high they'll be Tongans who tell people they're Samoan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3