DVDVR Message Board

Raw - 4/23/2018 - The KO/SZ Podcast

Dolfan in NYC

Jose might be saddled with a one-note "dancing minority" gimmick, but the dude can go when given the opportunity - see the Aries match from Takeover a couple of years back. Plenty of reasons to be more excited about a program of his than whatever this endless Balor-Rollins shit is.

• Like 2

I guess I was asleep during Bayley's entrance, holy sheepshit that's awkward as hell.

My favorite part by far is Braun running wild on Kevin (twice!) and Sami.  I love all three but hot damn was that wonderful.

1 hour ago, Jamal said:

The main event was decent for what it was. Some good moments in there, including letting Mickie go full on asshole heel. 

Also, we're sleeping on the fact that Mickie deliberately took the bullet by capitalizing on Ronda's temper/stupidity to get the win for her team.  

That's great smart heel behavior. 

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

No - everyone is sleeping on the fact that Human Chessgame posted a WWE 2K18 screen cap of AOP and none of you realized it

FWIW I noticed it, just didn't feel a need to say anything about that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

No - everyone is sleeping on the fact that Human Chessgame posted a WWE 2K18 screen cap of AOP and none of you realized it

To be fair, AOP's gear kinda does make them look like some bad CAWs come to life.  Tribal tattoos, swat gear, skull masks, and throw in some dank black scarves for good measure.  BAD AZZZZZZZ.

• Like 1

Raw is weird because it's such an odd roster in terms of guys I actually loo forward to see working at this point. I think it's Drew, Lashley, Braun, Sammy, AOP, Sasha, Bayley, Sarah Logan (keep an eye on her), Rousey, and.... maybe Gable if pushed right? Compare that to Smackdown whee I don't think Nakamura is one of their 10 best wrestlers right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Dragon said:

Sarah Logan (keep an eye on her),

Sarah Logan is legit. We're big fans in our house. I worry that being a flunkie to Riot will damage her later, but she is one of the better in ring performers they have across either roster.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, just drew said:

Alexa camping out on the apron w a t shirt does nothing to dispel the surgery rumors. I hope she’s ok.

FWIW, she posted an Instagram story today of her in a bikini top laying poolside with her dog so I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’m sure whatever it is is minor.

Mickie's been killing it as a heel this time around, love her duo with Alexa, they split too soon the first time. Kind of hate that No Way Jose has the Exotic Express. I liked Adam Rose better, he barely got a chance.