Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a WCW logo shirt to wear at work (I work for a Turner subsidiary now).  WWEShop has nothing but the Halloween Havoc shirt and it's got the Star of David logo.  eBay seems empty as well.  Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael Sweetser said:

I'm looking for a WCW logo shirt to wear at work (I work for a Turner subsidiary now).  WWEShop has nothing but the Halloween Havoc shirt and it's got the Star of David logo.  eBay seems empty as well.  Any suggestions?

Schiavone might sell you some of his old ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit up @Hoarr for some of that sweet, sweet vintage.

 

My Crypt the Keeper shirt is supposed to come today.  Hopefully we don't have a dipshit mailman that leaves it in the rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a photo of that. The shirt, not the mailman leaving it in the rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michael Sweetser said:

I'm looking for a WCW logo shirt to wear at work (I work for a Turner subsidiary now).  WWEShop has nothing but the Halloween Havoc shirt and it's got the Star of David logo.  eBay seems empty as well.  Any suggestions?

I've found a few on eBay, not official so no idea of the quality.

Nitro/TNT logo:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282461882630

This seller in Canada ("knockoutees") has a bunch of nice retro WCW prints, including shirts for Muta, Pillman, The Steiners, 4 Horsemen etc and event shirts as well.

Bash at the Beach logo:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272296880106

Fall Brawl/War Games logo:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272746187061

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How well do the PWTees shirts fit? I wear a small, since I don’t like baggy clothing, but I’m not sure if their small is like, a box cut style or if it’s tapered a bit. Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

How well do the PWTees shirts fit? I wear a small, since I don’t like baggy clothing, but I’m not sure if their small is like, a box cut style or if it’s tapered a bit. Anyone?

I get the soft style shirts and the current ones are through Canvas. They're quite nice but generally are snug/form fitting and the arms are ridiculously short and small. They formerly used the 50/50 American Apparel shirts for the "soft" options and they were perfect imo. As for normal shirts, I'm less certain so this post is probably not very helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, those 50/50 AA styles were nice. I have a few plain tees in that form. I like it snug. I guess I’ll test the waters. Thanks for the breakdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More wrestling shirt stores need to use Next Level tees.  I'm an XL and they fit me super well.

Also more soft triblends and baseball tees.  Do what Fright Rags does.

 

Fucking package didn't come like it was predicted to.  I'll get a pic this weekend hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I don't go to tapings and am rarely available when the MMMShow podcast is recorded these days, I now have my own piece of wrestling merch to schill

https://t.co/zm9IRwUbsu

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2018 at 8:02 PM, Peck said:

They have a Flair one too. 

661C83F9.pt05.zoom.jpg

wwe-classic-superstar-deluxe-dress-up-ri

My wife just raided the liquidation sale at our local Toys R Us to get my daughter the Coco guitar, and she picked this up for me. Yes, I'm wearing it as I write this. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it on sale at all or still the $80?

22 minutes ago, (BP) said:

My wife just raided the liquidation sale at our local Toys R Us to get my daughter the Coco guitar, and she picked this up for me. Yes, I'm wearing it as I write this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Peck said:

Was it on sale at all or still the $80?

 

60% off. My wife said the WWE section was almost empty and she came across it on a shelf in the kid's clothing area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (BP) said:

My wife just raided the liquidation sale at our local Toys R Us to get my daughter the Coco guitar, and she picked this up for me. Yes, I'm wearing it as I write this. 

Are you doing a real Flair tribute; buck naked under the robe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (BP) said:

60% off. My wife said the WWE section was almost empty and she came across it on a shelf in the kid's clothing area. 

Damn. They are still on toysrus website but at the full $79.99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Are you doing a real Flair tribute; buck naked under the robe?

No. Although my wife took a picture of me in the robe and I didn't have a shirt underneath, and I look less like slick Ric and more like Alfred Molina in Boogie Nights. 

13 minutes ago, Peck said:

Damn. They are still on toysrus website but at the full $79.99.

I bet there will be people flipping them online soon enough. You might be able to get it elsewhere. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me, or is that the wrong foot for a superkick? It looks like a left boot, but a superkick with the left leg to the left side of the head would have the foot facing the other way, with the toes pointing toward the back of the head.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (BP) said:

My wife just raided the liquidation sale at our local Toys R Us to get my daughter the Coco guitar, and she picked this up for me. Yes, I'm wearing it as I write this. 

Did you throw your loafers at her then elbow drop your suit jacket?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MapRef41N93W said:

Is it just me, or is that the wrong foot for a superkick? It looks like a left boot, but a superkick with the left leg to the left side of the head would have the foot facing the other way, with the toes pointing toward the back of the head.

They're also superkicking themselves...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad John Cena's not booked on the show 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should sell those as dolls. People would probably buy them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...