DVDVR Message Board

2018 WRESTLING MERCHANDISE TOPIC

15 hours ago, nate said:

The upcoming horror-themed WWE figures are on the horizon.  They missed a good opportunity on Asuka, to make her more like the Ring ghost girl.

Well, I know what Kairi Sane's gimmick is going to be when a) she gets called up, and b) Vince accidentally watches The Ring.

1 minute ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Well, I know what Kairi Sane's gimmick is going to be when a) she gets called up, and b) Vince accidentally watches The Ring.

No way Vince's pop culture exposure has caught up to 2002 yet.  He's somewhere in the 1970s by now.  Were there any Asian women in Saturday Night Fever?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

They've already been out a couple weeks.

Did not know that.  Dread Central *just* posted about them on Facebook (unless it was an old item that showed up only now, because of algorithms).

I don’t think the old logo will go away; Cody’s splinter faction will just have their own.

But who knows? At least they have this to fall back on:

Spoiler

Remember the date, though these would totally sell.

• Haha 1

I don't even know if Rodney Mack/Jazz run in Louisiana but if one of those companies are using their license and Ospreay breaks the rules the commission is just going to go after the promoter of record.  An Ospreay moonsault could lead to an impromptu White Boy Challenge!

• Like 1