DVDVR Message Board

OCT 2017 WRESTLING JIBBER JABBER

RIPPA

TBF to him for once - he just retweeted a link and someone on the WON boards posted it as "rovert says Nia Jax walked out"

The people claiming that it happened are a random site I am never heard of but the claim is THEY BROKE THE NEVILLE STORY TOO~!

33 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Meanwhile, on Smackdown, it's the fans that are walking out.

Heck - RAW now too.

Meltzer said half the arena last night was tarped off

So SportsKeeda ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )says, the original plan before Neville walked out was for him to beat Enzo for the title (I'm guessing at TLC) leading to Enzo going to get a new bodyguard to protect him from the rest of the cruisers.   Either Babatunde Aiyegbusi or formerly TNA's Gunner. 

From Pro Wrestling Sheet

There’s a rumor going around stating Nia Jax possibly pulled a Neville recently by walking out of Raw … and while we’re told it doesn’t appear as though she quit, here’s what we know.

The rumors began today when a Twitter account — same one who spread word of Neville’s walkout last week — tweeted about rumors of Nia also being upset and maybe leaving Raw last week.

Our sources were unable to confirm if she left the show angrily … however, we’re told Jax HAS been granted a leave of absence for personal reasons by management. It’s unclear how long she’ll be gone or what spawned her decision.

We’re told filming for Total Divas is complete, so this likely won’t affect her role on the show.

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

So SportsKeeda ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )says, the original plan before Neville walked out was for him to beat Enzo for the title (I'm guessing at TLC) leading to Enzo going to get a new bodyguard to protect him from the rest of the cruisers.   Either Babatunde Aiyegbusi or formerly TNA's Gunner. 

Wasn't Kalisto given the TLC match before the walk out?

WWE: We're reuniting The Shield!  ME: Okay.

They're gonna wrestle everyone! Great.

At the same time! Whut da hale?

And we're bringing back War Games! Cool. For The Shield?

For NXT! Oh...kay.

With two rings! That's good.

Spoiler

And 3 teams! Waitaminute.

Led by Roderick Strong, Eric Young, and Adam Cole Bay-Bay! Uh?

• Haha 1

WWE: We're reuniting The Shield!  ME: Okay.

They're gonna wrestle everyone! Great.

At the same time! Whut da hale?

And we're bringing back War Games! Cool. For The Shield?

I'm glad you didn't end here as the immediate thing that came to mind was...

doomsday0.jpg

13 hours ago, BEN! said:

WWE: We're reuniting The Shield!  ME: Okay.

They're gonna wrestle everyone! Great.

At the same time! Whut da hale?

And we're bringing back War Games! Cool. For The Shield?

For NXT! Oh...kay.

With two rings! That's good.

Hide contents

And 3 teams! Waitaminute.

Led by Roderick Strong, Eric Young, and Adam Cole Bay-Bay! Uh?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RS: Do you guys have a dream tag team matchup? Someone in that locker room, or from the past that you’d love to lock up with?

Fandango: Earthquake and Typhoon? We pretty much based our entire careers, our whole tag team style, on Earthquake and Typhoon. 

https://realsport101.com/news/sports/wwe/the-right-to-remain-stylish-the-fashion-police-talk-comedy-bits-tag-team-chemistry-their-future-and-the-stylishness-of-wwes-legends/#

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

In other news, Reby Sky sounds like fun and in no way an insane fucking woman.  At work and can't post the whole thing, but she's gone on a Twitter rampage against a WWE costume designer.

In terms of young babyfaces, who could be THE guy, I think you need to consider Mojo. He's the right size, he's ever improving, he's not got too much mileage on the clock, he's got a legit sports background and he's a surprisingly likable face promo. At some point, they'll run with him and you won't be able to stop it

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

In terms of young babyfaces, who could be THE guy, I think you need to consider Mojo. He's the right size, he's ever improving, he's not got too much mileage on the clock, he's got a legit sports background and he's a surprisingly likable face promo. At some point, they'll run with him and you won't be able to stop it

I'm not saying I'm in love with the idea, but every now and again he'll do something that will give me a vibe not unlike 2003 rapper Cena-- not in the ring necessarily but just the idea that he's doing some really goofy shit that could eventually evolve into more

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nate said:

In other news, Reby Sky sounds like fun and in no way an insane fucking woman.  At work and can't post the whole thing, but she's gone on a Twitter rampage against a WWE costume designer.

Wait, wasn't she responding to said costume designer wishing death on her husband in a tweet? If so how is she the one in the wrong?

So, is wrestling dying in the United States? 

It might be about as mainstream as the PBA now is or something in the next decade. It's headed toward being a total niche product for diehard wrestling fans. 

Something like LU would have caught on fire in 1998, I think. In 2017, it's barely staying afloat. 

28 minutes ago, Victator said:

Wait why was the designer wishing death on Matt?

The designer is/was Shannon Moore’s wife.  She’s had some sort of ongoing feud with the Hardys that dates back at least 2 or 3 years.  A couple years ago, she claimed the Hardys were harassing her online and trying to break up her marriage.

Eh, details.  When have those ever gotten in the way of shoot feuds?  Reby went off on Tyler Breeze for like/tweeting/friending/poking/whateverthefucking Matt on Twitter, because she mistakenly thought he was a female based on his account handle.