DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I legit think I could eat all that. I'm 6'2", 250.  Now I gotta try it.

I'm also Fantasy Booking Braun vs. Chestnut on July 4th ending with a Powerslam through the Nathan's table.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Peck said:

I'm also Fantasy Booking Braun vs. Chestnut on July 4th ending with a Powerslam through the Nathan's table.

Hopefully, the Nathan's table isn't empty, so there's hot dogs flying everywhere.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I want Strongmang and The Ryback in an Emptying the Cracker Barrel Walk-In Match. 

Something I noticed about that pic... are those a bunch of mustard packets on the table? Is he gonna put that on the chicken?!

Why did the server make him reach all the way across the table to get his silverware?  They're lucky Braun didn't completely destroy that restaurant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Curt McGirt said:

She'd have to put the silverware on the floor to make it slightly difficult for him to reach. C'mon.

Regardless, he's getting an elbowful of chicken and tomato juice. Not cool.

No way. You have to put it in perspective: most people hold their phone a little ways from themselves when they take a pic. In which case from a true personal view of the table, his head is like two feet higher. The dude is enormous. If anything I'd complain about them giving him such a tiny table. 

• Like 2

I'm getting pretty hungry seeing that photo despite knowing there's no chance of me finishing that in one sitting.

But what they should do is air a network special and call it Braun vs. Food, much like Man vs. Food.  There's many places around the country where he can eat tons of food to carb up (or whatever they call it)  Might as well film it.

• Like 2