DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

5 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I have a request. Does anyone have a high resolution pic of Harley from the "Somebody take the damn money" promo? Preferably one of him next to the briefcase full of money while it's open? I google searched it and could only find ones that were either shitty resolution or were screenshots from the old WWE 24/7 channel and thus copyright protected (the t-shirt company wouldn't allow me to use it). Any help is appreciated.

Harley_Race.jpg

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

Man, if they really wanted to get "sympathy" on Roman they could do the Harley angle on him. But Triple H is probably going use that on Seth.

This is the fired up promo Seth should've cut when he came back. But instead we got Triple H sternly telling his unruly toddler to sit down during the contract signing.

5 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:

Man, if they really wanted to get "sympathy" on Roman they could do the Harley angle on him. But Triple H is probably going use that on Seth.

He did it already during Goldberg's first run with Bautista taking out Goldberg for the money. 

10 minutes ago, Zartan said:

He did it already during Goldberg's first run with Bautista taking out Goldberg for the money. 

I know he did. But, it sucked and they don't expect us to remember that far back. It would be interesting to see someone totally unexpected take the money.

Please don't shut this down, it's all I have.

tumblr_ny8xewug361uk8cw7o1_540.jpg

"Sen. Sam Brownback displays a video game (ECW Hardcore Revolution) and associated action figure (New Jack) during the hearing on marketing violence to children September 13, 2000 on Capitol Hill in Washington.

September 13, 2000" (Via CelebGames)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hoarr said:

Please don't shut this down, it's all I have.

tumblr_ny8xewug361uk8cw7o1_540.jpg

"Sen. Sam Brownback displays a video game (ECW Hardcore Revolution) and associated action figure (New Jack) during the hearing on marketing violence to children September 13, 2000 on Capitol Hill in Washington.

September 13, 2000" (Via CelebGames)

Best thing about that: I bet the guy enthusiastically supported bombing the shit out of children by the military. 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I still have one of those Pillman 2000 shirts somewhere, i think. 

I wore my Pillman 2001 shirt while mowing the lawn today. Kudos to whomever printed them because the logos haven't faded off yet.

• Like 2

db32143a099c5dfc-600x400.png

Bret Hart vs. 123 Kid. RAW, 1st July 1994.

4913b3fce3512b90-600x400.png

DX/Radicals vs. Cactus Jack/The Rock/Rikishi and Too Cool. RAW, 7th February 2000.

89f044cf1ddc0e79-600x400.png

Chris Jericho beats Triple H for the WWF Championship and it's quickly reverted back to HHH. RAW, 17th April 2000.

6a0fcbe083f490a0-600x400.png

The Undertaker's ladder match with Jeff Hardy is rightly remembered to this day as one of the greatest matches in either's career. RAW, 1st July 2002.

1e2c4d08d713fda3-600x400.png

Defintely the best Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena match. RAW, 23rd April 2007.

75f3bab7cf0e082c-600x400.jpg

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton in the best match against one another. RAW, 24th June 2013.

• Like 1

I feel compelled to post the George Carlin on politicians and not voting video again like I did in the All Time Best Movies Poll thread after reading that vile Wikipedia entry but I don't want to derail the thread

So instead: Hey guess what, Jakks put out an Abby action figure

41ETr0vZzuL.jpg

Hmmm. Needs more fork, more blood. They got the gig marks about right though