DVDVR Message Board

REBOOTED Feb 2017 Wrestling Discussion

RIPPA

7 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

The other stuff makes sense.  But I thought Brie said she retired so she can start a family.

She said in an interview late last year that she's giving birth in April and would love to make a return at SummerSlam if she could.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, DreamBroken said:

She said in an interview late last year that she's giving birth in April and would love to make a return at SummerSlam if she could.

Gotcha.  I interpreted it as her wanting to retire with the reality shows she's in.   That and they seem like a couple that really don't need to bother with wrestling again if they don't want to.  But hey, if she does come back then good for her.

On 2/5/2017 at 10:15 PM, EVA said:

It really seems like you had a stroke in the middle of writing this sentence.

There was a match that went viral. Fat Fake Doink,who just goes by Doink vs John Hedenriech in a Golden Corral parking lot in Mobile AL. Sorry still getting use to a virtual keyboard. 

Feeling old I learned to type on manual typewriters.

31 minutes ago, bobholly138 said:

There was a match that went viral. Fat Fake Doink,who just goes by Doink vs John Hedenriech in a Golden Corral parking lot in Mobile AL. 

I've always had a theory that Golden Corral is the Wal-Mart of the restaurant world, and that video proved it. Sure, I enjoy the bourbon chicken and delicious rolls, but the real draw is people watching. 

On 2/6/2017 at 0:13 AM, EVA said:

You can tell at one point he REALLY has to resist the urge to violate Fat Fake Doink with a windshield wiper blade.

Who hasn't had the urge at some point to violate a fat man dressed as a clown with a windshield wiper blade?