DVDVR Message Board

RAW is BULGARIAN GEORGE CLOONEY

Niners Fan in CT

4 minutes ago, piranesi said:

How did Taker look in that segment?  I saw him on a live-feed of the post-Raw segment and he looked like both his knees and hips were welded in place and he just sort of rocked from side to side until he got to the ring.

Well if the plan of Wrestlemania is him versus Braun Strowman then having his hips welded in place might be his only hope.  

4 minutes ago, piranesi said:

How did Taker look in that segment?  I saw him on a live-feed of the post-Raw segment and he looked like both his knees and hips were welded in place and he just sort of rocked from side to side until he got to the ring.

Taker just doesn't do anything for me anymore. His entrance is still kinda cool but his promos aren't anything great and, to me, he's just lost that special aura. 

On a semi-serious side note, can he even take a bump over the top anymore or is he locked in to a Rumble win Iron Sheik-style?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peck said:

Taker just doesn't do anything for me anymore. His entrance is still kinda cool but his promos aren't anything great and, to me, he's just lost that special aura. 

On a semi-serious side note, can he even take a bump over the top anymore or is he locked in to a Rumble win Iron Sheik-style?

I'm getting a sinking feeling now of Taker winning the Rumble and Cena winning the title from AJ setting up a Taker/Cena main event.  I mean if they want to ensure Mania is even worse than last year's I guess that's one way to go about it.

• Like 2

I forgot about the Stephanie bullshit. Her being about 7-feet tall and scolding Sasha and Bayley was the worst shit I've seen in a while. It was way worse than the New Day and Titus segment because Titus is a guy who, right or wrong, they just are never going to use outside of poorly written comedy segments. 

Sasha and Bayley are supposed to be the face of the women's division and Stephanie is in there acting like that. Neither one of them will ever get to beat the crap out of her either.

Remember when it was a huge deal that they brought in Gallows and Anderson?

And the night they called up Bayley, oh how amazing it was that Bayley was on RAW?

The folks that run the show now don't seem to remember.

But that's okay because HBK and Taker are still around to pop the ratings.

If the ratings are disastrous, they'll blame the football game.

If the ratings are only slightly awful, they'll say "see it's good that we have Stephanie on a lot and brought back some Attitude stars for the night.

I missed half the show. Glad I saw The Undertaker, but man Stephanie and her whole emasculation thing over every man in the company thing needs to really stop. Poor Mick just standing there. I mean I feel sorry for him normally cause he's a shell of his former self, but when she was ripping into him for The Undertaker not being there at first I'm like "Jesus Mick, just tell her to stuff it". I thought they were supposed to be equals or something when this all started...

HA.

Why is that New Day/Titus thing that should be on Main Event getting so much time on RAW? God, what a bad angle. It might be interesting if anyone gave a shit about Titus in 2017.

On the plus side I'm glad the whole Roman as US Champion thing is over. I was tired of seeing him carry the title like a cave man. Title plate in the front Roman. Did anyone see how Jericho got busted open though? Must of been from one of Roman's punches. Once minute he's fine and the next he was split open.

I'm hoping for a Rumble miracle and Roman doesn't beat Owens for the title. That will just deflate the building if that happens.

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I forgot about the Stephanie bullshit. Her being about 7-feet tall and scolding Sasha and Bayley was the worst shit I've seen in a while.

Honestly I wasn't as bothered by it as normal if only for Sasha looking like she was ready to beat shit out of Stephanie. If they were actually planning for a feud I would even be happy with it.

16 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Honestly I wasn't as bothered by it as normal if only for Sasha looking like she was ready to beat shit out of Stephanie. If they were actually planning for a feud I would even be happy with it.

There is a rumor about Sasha getting a big match at Mania maybe her owning Steph is the match.

21 minutes ago, Eivion said:

A Sasha vs. Steph street fight would be awesome,  remember the Trish and Steph street fight.  But, I don't see it happening. We are just stuck with Steph doing this crap every week for the next 35 years.

I watched it up to the HBK-Rusev promo and subsequent Jinder-Cass match and DVRed the rest of the show.  Someone convince me (Show your work!) that I should watch the rest of it and not delete it, sight-unseen.  Also, factor in that I have limited space on my DVR and Smackdown, NJPW and Hell's Kitchen airing over the next three nights.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, caley said:

I watched it up to the HBK-Rusev promo and subsequent Jinder-Cass match and DVRed the rest of the show.  Someone convince me (Show your work!) that I should watch the rest of it and not delete it, sight-unseen.  Also, factor in that I have limited space on my DVR and Smackdown, NJPW and Hell's Kitchen airing over the next three nights.

Undertaker