DVDVR Message Board

Roman Reigns Suspended 30 Days

Pete

5 minutes ago, Red is Dead said:

In one afternoon, Roman Reigns has granted more wishes than John Cena's entire make-a-wish career.

Good job, Roman.

It's a special make-a-wish branch for middle aged men who have had lots of time to live but have squandered a lot of it and who aren't "sick sick" but are also not "healthy."

• Like 15

Regarding whether or not Roman wrestles on the nxt PPV, they had to know this last night, right?  And they still wrote TV to set Roman up in the main event and started teasing the long-awaited Shield triple threat.

I swear, I'll never understand how this company operates.

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Meltzer said the only thing he has been able to find out right now is that the WWE did know before the PPV

Hence the actually well booked match with a clean finish.  Man these guys can't even do the right thing for the right reasons.

• Like 1

This better have a segment where Ambrose has an intervention for Reigns, but then midway through he loses interest and takes Reigns and a random WWE legend in attendance (idk, Jim Duggan) out to get hammered. Then they call an uber and Bob Holly pulls up in the old WWE stock car....

Edited by just drew
Thought of some other shit
  • Like 2

I rather doubt that Reigns would've gotten popped if ratings weren't in the toilet and Ambrose wasn't outdrawing him on the house show circuit. On the other hand, they weren't going to pull the plug on Reigns just because he wasn't drawing, because that would require Vince to admit that he made a mistake. The suspension allows them to depush Reigns while maintaining plausible deniability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

I'm the other.  :(

I blame this on the fans.  If Roman was massively over, he'd explode before he failed a wellness test.

I blame Roman for not following his Samoan heritage and not being fat. 

If the WWE knew before the PPV then they knew before they booked the Triple Threat match. That means they full well expect Roman to serve his 30 days away from TV only to shoehorn him in the next PPV instead of saving the biggest match they can make at the moment for a proper build + SummerSlam

3 hours ago, piranesi said:

WWE RAW would like to announce a new corporate sponsor.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15prh_donna-rice-no-excuses_fun

For the two people old enough to be in the demo to recognize...

This made me realize two things. 

1) Gary Hart wasn't all that nuts.

2) Canadian sex scandals suck. And we finally get one it is Jian friggin' Ghomeshi. I'm sdtill awaiting the Gino Vannelli/Rachel Notley one myself.