DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

The entire promotion should just be called Broken TNA. If TNA isn't broken, then I don't know what is.

If you want to use other Nine Inch Nails album titles, are we at The Downward Spiral or Further Down the Spiral? Things Falling Apart? Year Zero? Hesitation Marks?

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The entire promotion should just be called Broken TNA. If TNA isn't broken, then I don't know what is.

If you want to use other Nine Inch Nails album titles, are we at The Downward Spiral or Further Down the Spiral? Things Falling Apart? Year Zero? Hesitation Marks?

I don't know, but to come up with half this stuff somebody had to have found The Perfect Drug to unleash all this wackiness to the world.

Yes, I know that's cheating but I only know of song titles, not album.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I don't know, but to come up with half this stuff somebody had to have found The Perfect Drug to unleash all this wackiness to the world.

Yes, I know that's cheating but I only know of song titles, not album.

The Perfect Drug works. It's on the Lost Highway soundtrack. There are definite connections between TNA and Lost Highway. Most of the time, TNA's decisions, both in ring and behind the scenes, are as difficult to figure out as a David Lynch movie.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, zev said:

Are we for sure Hardys will be in an ROH ring, or is it possible that the Bucks are just in the Apocalypto match on Impact later this month?

It's been said from the Meltzer: Anthem and ROH agreed to let the Hardys work ROH during the PPV. The Hardys' match will be at the Wrestlemania weekend show.

It hasn't been confirmed or denied if the Bucks are in Apocalypto, although Matt Hardy did say he would be willing to work one ROH match if ROH was willing to let the Bucks to work Apocalypto (and even that's unknown, since Hardy also made the offer to WWE for the Hardys to work one WWE match if they let the New Day work Apocalypto, and like hell that's happening.) 

9 hours ago, nofuture said:

The Hardy/Young Buck feud just went to the next level.  (Spoilered because it hasn't aired yet)

Hide contents

HOW DARE THEY!  They shal face the wrath of the 7 Deities ! 

• Like 2

Spot monkey shenanigans refuted:

Spoiler

I don't care about any Bucks Of Youth at Apocalypto.  Those ramshackle rednecks showing up to the Hardy compound though.  That's Dem Boys' kind of environment.  Mark leading an army of chickens to chase The Willow, Jay boxing Smokin' Joe, shooting guns at Vanguard1, redneck kung-fu vs. Senor Benjamin's ninja skills.

• Like 3

I would be happy if the Young Bucks weren't involved with the Hardys in ROH, and it was just Briscoes vs Hardys.  Give me Broken Hardys vignettes and pissed-off, vulgar Briscoe promos for four months leading up to the match.  What are the Jacksons and their tired-ass shtick going to add to that?

• Like 2

You guys are sleeping on the awesomness of V1 scanning retail databases to determine the origin of the Bucks of Youth's drone and then giving himself a firmware update to guard against spot monkey wrestling.

I agree with Ben.  A Briscoes vs. Hardyz feud is bound to produce a priceless sequence of dueling promos.

• Like 3

We think the Hardy compound has had some hilarious hijinx, a match and episode filmed in Sandy Fork, Delaware could get all the stars, snowflakes, and fruit baskets the interwebz could muster.

"Matt, your kid a bigger star than you are. And your wife sure ain't no Miss Congeniality."

• Like 2