DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

29 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

I thought name dropping the Revolting Blob would be enough to set off the sarcasm detectors but apprentely not...

Maybe it needed a Fat Bastard gif from one of those Austin Powers movies to go with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

Those guys were all proper fat guys, though.  Like fat enough to squash you into paste.  Hero just looks sloppy fat, and he doesn't wrestle like a fat guy.  If he cultivated some more mass and started squishing dudes more, he'd probably get less criticism.  It wouldn't hurt if he bought some gear that fit, too.  Even Dusty had the decency to pull his trunks up over his tummy.

I've long been saying that Hero needs to switch his attire. Maybe a return to the hefty bag pants and the CH Superman logo top.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

I thought name dropping the Revolting Blob would be enough to set off the sarcasm detectors but apprentely not...

It was a good reference. Billy Madison was Adam Sandler's finest work.

Can we confirm that Chris Spradlin, is in fact, not an elementary school principal by day?

17 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've long been saying that Hero needs to switch his attire. Maybe a return to the hefty bag pants and the CH Superman logo top.

Not sure about the hefty bag pants, but wholeheartedly agree on the CH logo top.  That look is what I associate best with Hero, even though I've seen him recently.

• Like 2

But does this mean we see Hero at a Very Hardy Christmas next month on Pop?

Will the artist formerly known as Sandow officially hand over the stunt gimmick to Chris, or will they team up and face Matt and Jeff in a Vanguard on a Pole on the shores of Lake Gimmicktonka match?

Guest referee: "Steel" Davey Richards, of course.

1,000 posts in here. Congrats, friends and fans of Vanguard 1.

Is it a horrible thing to ask what would happen if Amnesiac Matt got a tweet from Lita? I'm thinking a Miss Congeniality reference and a whole lot of awkward responses within the retweets.

• Like 2

I do love that the dynamic has been Matt crazy, everyone else sort of normal but sort of trying to help him along to everyone being crazy on the same page to Matt now "normal" and everyone else crazy trying to get him back to crazy.