DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

1 hour ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Dixie Carter has met her match:  a rock star with a pissy attitude and enough fuck you money to make her life miserable.

Who wants popcorn and Diet Coke as we watch the fireworks?

Ooh, that sounds like fun.  I'll supply some green beans, I hear they're a delicacy.  I also have leftover Halloween candy for those that want to be Fat Hardys. :)

But Lagana leaving is yet another big blow to them.  I sense Gaburick will be next to leave, either on his own or through getting axed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BReal said:

Who would want any percentage of this dumpster fire? Take your money (if/when they pay you) and head for the hills.

Corgan is set for life financially, and he seems like the kind of guy who would gladly piss away a couple million just to fuck over his enemies.

17 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Dixie Carter has met her match:  a rock star with a pissy attitude and enough fuck you money to make her life miserable.

Who wants popcorn and Diet Coke as we watch the fireworks?

No Diet Coke for me.

The thing is Corgan's catalog of musicjust lends itself to naming wrestling finishing holds!

Even better would be Corgan going into busness with Hogan and Hogan is rebranded "The Mullet With Butterfly Wings" !

James

Corgan should have called The Hulkster for advice on how to win in court.  

"You know something Billy Corgan brother dude, the Hulkster won the greatest court room battle ever known, it was me against the Gawker-maniacs, all ten thousand of them, and I won, getting a world record court room payday, leave it to me brother"

Naturally Hogan and Dixie would then recreate the fingerpoke of doom in court, somehow still screwing over Billy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Corgan should have called The Hulkster for advice on how to win in court.  

"You know something Billy Corgan brother dude, the Hulkster won the greatest court room battle ever known, it was me against the Gawker-maniacs, all ten thousand of them, and I won, getting a world record court room payday, leave it to me brother"

Naturally Hogan and Dixie would then recreate the fingerpoke of doom in court, somehow still screwing over Billy.

If Hogan's telling the story, it's a minimum of a million Gawker maniacs that all died in his arms as he had them up for the big body slam that caused the world's largest tidal wave effecting every known body of water on earth.

Hulk Hogan is the original Chuck Norris/Bill Brasky/Curt Hawkins.

• Like 4

On 11/4/2016 at 3:24 PM, Burgundy LaRue said:

If this is true, I want to get Corgan as my arch rival.  Mostly so I can win all the time.  Dixie strung Corgan along for months (at least), used him as an ATM to keep the company afloat, got him to agree to terms for the loan that were unenforceable, and then managed to legally keep him having any chance of from getting what he wanted (ownership of TNA). 

Billy will eventually get his money back (albeit after he goes to court a few times and spends a lot more money on attorney fees, lol), but in the meantime, Dixie has slapped him around like he's a long-lost Mulkey brother.

On 2016-11-04 at 6:06 PM, RIPPA said:

It works just fine I my phone so I wonder if it is a specific mobile browser issue

(I'm using the Chrone app on IOS)

Internet Explorer on the work computer hates the twitter posts as well.

• Like 1