DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

16 hours ago, Jerome Miller said:

They also said on the conference call that Madison Rayne is now on the booking committee.

Explains why Josh Matthews continues to be inexplicably employed despite being the worst lead announcer since Mike Adamle.

Actually, I'd take Adamle over him.  Maybe he fucked up workers' names but at least he sounded excited and didn't come across as a total douchebag.

• Like 1

Nashville, TN (November 10, 2016) – What started with “The Final Deletion” and evolved to “Delete or Decay,” and most recently “The Great War,” at Bound for Glory, something special has been happening on IMPACT Wrestling from the Broken Brilliance of Matt Hardy. Now, on December 15, 2016, from Cameron, NC at The Hardy Compound, the world will witness “Total Non-Stop Deletion!” This groundbreaking night will continue to advance the presentation of not just IMPACT on Pop, but professional wrestling as a whole, taking our sport and genre to new levels.

For the first time ever, the entire broadcast of IMPACT on Pop will be shot on location, and will feature your favorite stars from IMPACT Wrestling. In addition, a spectacle unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, “Apocalypto,” will be unveiled when Matt and Jeff Hardy defend their World Tag Team Titles in a revolutionary match.

http://impactwrestling.com/total-non-stop-deletion/

4 hours ago, caley said:

For the first time ever, the entire broadcast of IMPACT on Pop will be shot on location, and will feature your favorite stars from IMPACT Wrestling. In addition, a spectacle unlike anything you’ve ever seen before, “Apocalypto,” will be unveiled when Matt and Jeff Hardy defend their World Tag Team Titles in a revolutionary match. 

http://impactwrestling.com/total-non-stop-deletion/

So Dario kidnaps Maxel and family, leading Broken Matt and Brother Nero to navigate the treacherous urban jungle of LA to reach the Temple in Boyle Heights and prevent their sacrifices?

15 hours ago, turk128 said:

So Dario kidnaps Maxel and family, leading Broken Matt and Brother Nero to navigate the treacherous urban jungle of LA to reach the Temple in Boyle Heights and prevent their sacrifices?

The Hardys are the previously unmentioned 8th tribe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Nature Boy said:

I'm getting back into wrestling after taking a break for a couple of months. 

How the fuck is this company still alive?

Dixie Carter had a meeting with the devil at the Crossroads. She's also a hell of a blues guitarist.

• Like 5

On 11/12/2016 at 8:48 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Dixie Carter had a meeting with the devil at the Crossroads. She's also a hell of a blues guitarist.

Speaking of which, have you heard of Ozzy and Jack's history show?  They go to towns and countries and dig into some neat historical stories.  Their season finale went to Nashville/Mississippi to discuss this story.  Worth checking out.

And the this dumpster fire will reignite in due time.  At some point Anthem will have enough of their bullshit.  Besides, if Sony Six and at some point Pop dump them there's no way they can exist, right?

1 hour ago, Morganti said:

I love how the case gets settled and the thread dies like a dumpster fire.  Cold and lonely 

TNA as a whole wishes it could hold as much positive interest and enthusiasm as the Hardy Dumpster Fire Thread here does.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Hardy's ceased being a dumpster fire quite a while ago. The title to that thread is quite obsolete.

The Hardys thread has gone from a dumpster fire to a christmas yule log with people warming chestnuts and drinking egg nog...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Speaking of which, have you heard of Ozzy and Jack's history show?  They go to towns and countries and dig into some neat historical stories.  Their season finale went to Nashville/Mississippi to discuss this story.  Worth checking out.

I've heard of their show, but haven't seen any of it yet. I'll make sure to check it out.

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've heard of their show, but haven't seen any of it yet. I'll make sure to check it out.

Yeah, that show is awesome.  They do episodes all over the place, and I especially like the Japan and Texas ones.  They uncover if the Alamo story is true and it's definitely worth a watch.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 10:23 AM, DTTW said:

Still don't understand why Athem just needed Dixie around. What does she bringing to the table besides the stench of failure?

I'm sure it's her dad bribing people to keep helping her so he can keep her the fuck away from the energy company. 

• Like 1

I see that Fight Network has added more TNA shows.  There was an hour-long special on the Bobby Roode-James Storm rivalry the other night.  I presume it's something that's been around for a while, as AJ Styles was featured prominently a few times, talking about what a terrible person Roode was.  I didn't watch it, but I'm curious how much TNA programming we end up seeing on TFN now that they're a primary investor, they already have Impact (And a bunch or re-runs of it), TNA's Greatest Matches, and XPlosion, and sometimes TNA Epics.