StarTropics™

SUPER C™

Super Mario Bros.™

Super Mario Bros. ™ 2

Super Mario Bros. ™ 3

TECMO BOWL

The Legend of Zelda™

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link™

That is an all star list right there.  One or two of those would have been enough to justify getting it.  Thanks for putting that list together.

Hadn't seen these listed elsewhere, apologies if it's old news.

Gravity Rush 2 is out 12/2. Rise of the Tomb Raider will be out for PS4 on 10/11, and to justify charging $60 for a game that's already discounted on XBONE they will throw in all the DLC, a new story chapter set in Croft Manor, and new outfits (including the ability to play as original pointy Lara).

It's one of those "I really want to reup my sub so I can play the prepatch stuff even though I'm not buying it until September", but I don't have enough time to play around with Warcraft right now.

I like the graphics update to Warcraft.  Its a really nice looking game now.  I primarily play a priest so the change to the insanity mechanic feels really frantic because you want to do everything you can to stay in that phase.  I got to try outlaw rogue and it's already fun.  Roll the bones is an interesting mechanic and something I look forward to messing around with more.  It's so weird not to have poisons after all these years except for assassination.  Also I have bag space now.  Thanks transmog update!

8 hours ago, Tabe said:

Hey, a new Sonic game - and it might not suck! 

In case Mania doesn't live up to its promise they also announced another game for 2017 by the team that made Colors and Generations AKA the only good Sonic games from the last decade.

rp5lvdxbkzrok5fdiv1d.jpg

Officially announced during the Marvel games panel at San Diego Comic-Con earlier today, Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for PS4, Xbox One and PC aim to stay as faithful to the 2006 and 2009 originals as possible. Fans can expect some graphics, UI and performance tweaks to get the games running as smoothly as possible, but otherwise they’re the same outstanding action role-playing games that make the series one of Marvel’s best gaming ventures to date.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:11 AM, RIPPA said:

So it's basically a video game version of one of those "Star Trek" episodes where Kirk, Spock, and McCoy beam down to a planet with a human society where everyone acts weird, and eventually discover that a super computer is running the place and Kirk talks the super computer into committing suicide?

• Like 1

If Nintendo wanted to be different, they would build a solid gaming console to compete with Sony and Microsoft instead of churning out the same weirdo shit time and time again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

If Nintendo wanted to be different, they would build a solid gaming console to compete with Sony and Microsoft instead of churning out the same weirdo shit time and time again.

You would think a powerful machine with Nintendo's first party lineup would be more than winning and perceived console war. The Wii was probably a necessary alternative after the Gamecube, but you don't have to keep going downt hat path.