DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2016 & Beyond)

RIPPA

As it turns out, that 50,000 reward points + shipping + free game deal from Microsoft is not good for pre-orders. 

So, it appears if i want to pre-order the Slim + Battlefront extras, it's six of one between ordering from Amazon and Microsoft. 

Next two weeks is JRPG goodness.

Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky is out on October 18th and World of Final Fantasy is out on October 25th.

Batman: Return to Arkham is out on October 18th (where everyone can be tortured by Shock And Awe Extreme challenge as they try to 1000/1000 gamerscore or Platinum it again).

Then we got Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 a week apart.

What a time to be alive.

4 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I was reading the new OXM today and there a couple things in 2017 that looked cool: a pirate game and a new game from guy that made Okami. 

Hopeefully, my Slim ships tomorrow for Tuesday. 

Yup, Sea of Thieves and Scalebound. I'm a little worried about Sea of Thieves, but I hope it'll be good.

Watch_Dogs 2's PC launch will be delayed from November 15th to the 29th, Ubisoft announced today, citing the need for “extra polish.” “Watch_Dogs 2 features a multitude of PC-specific improvements,” Ubisoft said, “including full 4K support with Ultra Textures and Extra Details options, and uncapped FPS, along with a host of other features and options requested by our community.”