DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Lesnar enters the Rumble at No. 1. Time comes for the next guy, he says "no sir, I'm good, thanks." Repeat this for the other 28 guys in the Rumble, Lesnar wins.

Yeah, considering how badly the crowd shit on last year's Rumble, I seriously doubt anyone would react kindly to 50+ minutes of no action.

And let's be honest people, we keep fantasy booking Royal Rumbles, how long has it been since one was really all that good?  Cena's shock return seven years ago?  The 2011 show memorable only for Booker T and Nash's return leading to Striker practically firing himself on-air? How many terrible Royal Rumbles will it take before you realize...wow, these have actually become pretty awful the past few years...

• Like 1

I thought that 2011 had more to it than Booker T and Nash returning. Punk and New Nexus cutting off the ring before getting tossed and the near-win for Santino at the end were also awesome. That was the same year, right? The 40-man?

Since we're all fantasy booking here....Brock wins the Rumble and then he doesn't have to face anyone. He dares anyone to challenge him. He shows up at Mania and just sits in an empty chair for 15 minutes getting pelted with garbage as the announcers go nuts and Heyman just puts over what a monster this man is. Someone, ANYONE, comes down and wins clean.

Jericho.

makes Brock tap to the Walls.

just to see every single fan lose their mind in rage.

I am really not up to date on the current product, can you explain why they would be so full of rage?

Because everyone loves Lesnar as an asskicker and Jericho is a washed up hack fraud.

Also Jericho is a company man and would do whatever Vince tells him to. Even if the crowd would shit on it like they do most Vince ideas.

So much mark-ism in this post. Why is he a fraud? Why wouldn't he do what his boss tells him to do? I see that you're obviously not a fan of Jericho, but that's a tad outrageous.

• Like 1

Because everyone loves Lesnar as an asskicker and Jericho is a washed up hack fraud.

Also Jericho is a company man and would do whatever Vince tells him to. Even if the crowd would shit on it like they do most Vince ideas.

So much mark-ism in this post. Why is he a fraud? Why wouldn't he do what his boss tells him to do? I see that you're obviously not a fan of Jericho, but that's a tad outrageous.

Because his boss is fucking demented?

Jericho is a man who doesn't remember his own career properly and yet thousands of his fans always rush to his defense. I don't see how calling him out on his bullshit and corporate suck up skills makes me a mark. I think perhaps you need to look up what the definition of a mark is.

Lesnar enters the Rumble at No. 1. Time comes for the next guy, he says "no sir, I'm good, thanks." Repeat this for the other 28 guys in the Rumble, Lesnar wins.

Yeah, considering how badly the crowd shit on last year's Rumble, I seriously doubt anyone would react kindly to 50+ minutes of no action.

And let's be honest people, we keep fantasy booking Royal Rumbles, how long has it been since one was really all that good?  Cena's shock return seven years ago?  The 2011 show memorable only for Booker T and Nash's return leading to Striker practically firing himself on-air? How many terrible Royal Rumbles will it take before you realize...wow, these have actually become pretty awful the past few years...

The only way they truly become good again is someone who the fans don't think will win, but would accept as credible wins.

Ambrose would be perfect for this.   Maybe even Ryback (I don't think he's been fully Zigglered or Barretted yet)

Jericho is a man who doesn't remember his own career properly and yet thousands of his fans always rush to his defense. I don't see how calling him out on his bullshit and corporate suck up skills makes me a mark. I think perhaps you need to look up what the definition of a mark is.

Mark.

• Like 1

I don't think you realize that word doesn't have any effect on me. Usually the people who go around throwing words like that usually fall into that same category. I actually just think this is all really hilarious that I can get a rise out of people by simply having an opinion. Like I wonder what shit I'd get thrown my way if I said Caitlyn Jenner is a shitty person, or Eli Manning is an Elite QB.

Yes, that's right. It is you that is getting a rise out of us. Please go on about the washed-up hack fraud corporate suck up that's full of shit, and his demented boss who has "most" of his ideas shit on.

I'm sure you aren't the kind of ragey, mind-losing fan that was originally being referred to at all.

I don't think you realize that word doesn't have any effect on me. Usually the people who go around throwing words like that usually fall into that same category. I actually just think this is all really hilarious that I can get a rise out of people by simply having an opinion. Like I wonder what shit I'd get thrown my way if I said Caitlyn Jenner is a shitty person, or Eli Manning is an Elite QB.

Is there any other thing out there that has an insulting term for its own fans created by the performers?

Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was arrested this past Wednesday and is currently jailed at The Carbon County Correctional Facility in Nesquehoning, PA.

Sytch was arrested because a bench warrant was issued back on September 3rd after she missed three hearings for her arrest from late May in Mahoning Township, PA.

Sytch will appear in front of Judge Joseph J. Matika today, and she’s scheduled to stand trial on December 7th. She will most likely be jailed until her trial.

Credit ; RingSideNews posted by Jromer0

He's also a guy who realizes his legacy is cemented, so he doesn't mind stepping away from the spotlight and coming back occassionally to put over younger guys. He's not constantly politicking in a sad attempt to pad his resume; he's trying to give back to the business and fans that have given him so much.

And why shouldn't he be a company man? He likes his job. Vince has been loyal to him, so he's being loyal to Vince.

• Like 3

Is there any other thing out there that has an insulting term for its own fans created by the performers?

Tricks?

Tricks?

Browncoats?

• Like 1

Jericho gets steady work, a good schedule, a high profile platform to perform on and amazing pay. I'd say that he's making the right choices.

And he enjoys working with the younger guys and doesn't mind putting them over as much as he can.  Jericho is living the life most of us wish we could.

Except for the shitty tats and plastic surgery.

Tricks?

Illusions, Michael.

• Like 7

I liked Brian Pillman's definition of a mark.

• Like 1