DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I think I'm going to abstain this year; it doesn't really matter what even happens re: Sasha. Whether she'd win, lose, or be omitted, there's gonna be way too much bs to wade through for my tastes.

Have uh... fun?

I think I'm going to abstain this year; it doesn't really matter what even happens re: Sasha. Whether she'd win, lose, or be omitted, there's gonna be way too much bs to wade through for my tastes.

Have uh... fun?

mizgirl.jpg

• Like 2

Pretty weird - Tonight at their house show in Cleveland, WWE let the AIW promoter in Ohio advertise their upcoming shows on the house mic (interviewed from the crowd by, I think, Kyle Edwards).

EDIT: Double post but oh well :P

Can someone help me find video of Scott Hall doing the "spooky fingers" directly at the camera on video? I'd love to know if anyone can id when this one happened.

8649%20-%20monday_nitro%20nwo%20scott_ha

July 7, 1997, around the 6:40 mark in video

Om my god, thank you so much.

• Like 1

Can someone help me find video of Scott Hall doing the "spooky fingers" directly at the camera on video? I'd love to know if anyone can id when this one happened.

I like when Hall would do the chhh-chhh-chhh-ahh-ahh-ahh along with the spooky fingers.

I like when Hall would do the chhh-chhh-chhh-ahh-ahh-ahh along with the spooky fingers.

Then you just might like what I'm making.

Really random request now. Looking for Hogan/Hall/Nash or any combo of the three, holding a giant over sized check. Anyone got a lead on footage of that?

Then you just might like what I'm making.

Really random request now. Looking for Hogan/Hall/Nash or any combo of the three, holding a giant over sized check. Anyone got a lead on footage of that?

i don't know that i've seen anything like that. if it happened, my best guess would be a NJPW show they appeared on.

I don't know what everyone else is on (and I would like a puff), but if Rollins keeps putting on fucking awesome matches on PPVs and (when time permits) good matches on RAW and Smackdown - he's getting my vote next year.

• Like 1