DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Oh man, I would love it if some shitty indy ripped off the "Undertaker/Kane comes up from underneath the ring to kidnap someone" gimmick and inverted it so someone kidnaps a flippy guy through the ceiling.

Didnt this happen with crow sting saving someone from nwo by dropping in and rescuing them, batman/vicki vale style?

Cracking a dropped ceiling tile is part of paying your indy dues.

VFW halls 4ever,

RAF

Reminds me of the Hit Squad's old gimmick where they would take a guy and press slam into the ceiling at the Charity Hall in Bayonne. Fast forward to the Russ Haas memorial show in 2002 where they faced the Shane Twins, who press slammed THEM into the ceiling. The whole building lost their minds for that spot.

Cracking a dropped ceiling tile is part of paying your indy dues.

VFW halls 4ever,

RAF

Reminds me of the Hit Squad's old gimmick where they would take a guy and press slam into the ceiling at the Charity Hall in Bayonne. Fast forward to the Russ Haas memorial show in 2002 where they faced the Shane Twins, who press slammed THEM into the ceiling. The whole building lost their minds for that spot.

I recall a match from TCW here in Tulalip, WA where one member of a tag team tried a top rope spot, went through the ceiling, and faceplanted.  Funniest thing in a while, and to their credit, they used it as a transition spot for the heels to go on offense.

Oh, TCW.