DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Their table for 3 program on the network is a lot of fun. They realise what an opportunity they were given and they know they have to run with it.

could possibly be Kofi's last run.

I was going to rebut this but then realized, Kofi has been on the main roster since 06/07 or there about. That is nearly a decade as mid-card guy who gets the IC strap thrown on around his waist every couple of years.  Its amazing how the New Day act has reinvigorated him on all fronts. I actually don't change the channel when Kofi is wrestling now because New Day  is so entertaining on many levels.

James

This is why I think Kofi gets a brief WWE WHC reign. He's well liked, part of a super over group, has been around for almost a decade. Plus WWE tends to be a year behind on striking when the iron is hot so I think Kofi finally gets his MITB win next year. Then we can get Twitter photos where Kofi has the WWE WHC, Xavier has the old WHC, and Big E "borrows" Sasha's Divas Title

That seamstress is a lucky dude. I mean to be able to craft attire for the wrestlers, don't get better than that.

The dude's life seems to be Sasha, making cool outfits, and playing video games backstage with Woods' crew. Pretty enviable.

That seamstress is a lucky dude. I mean to be able to craft attire for the wrestlers, don't get better than that.

The dude's life seems to be Sasha, making cool outfits, and playing video games backstage with Woods' crew. Pretty enviable.

So in the UUDD videos, which one is the future Mr. Sasha?

So in the UUDD videos, which one is the future Mr. Sasha?

He's the one that sucks at video games.  (Not as bad as Heath Slater, though)

hqdefault.jpg