DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2015 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

suYCqPB.jpg

Tween me had his mind absolutely blown over those Flair Savage photos. College educated media production me says Savage was probably standing five feet to the left drinking a coffee watching Ric closely to see that he doesn't try anything. Given the time period this happened....does anyone know if was actual photos taken or they do some serious photoshoping?

If you remove all the EC3 faces, it's a really good look at for Jeff Hardy. I'm not sure what color he would be in Reservoir Dogs. Maybe Mr. Rainbow or Mr. Tye Dye because he probably sees colors all the time. Behind the glasses, Hardy is tripping his face off.

suYCqPB.jpg

Tween me had his mind absolutely blown over those Flair Savage photos. College educated media production me says Savage was probably standing five feet to the left drinking a coffee watching Ric closely to see that he doesn't try anything. Given the time period this happened....does anyone know if was actual photos taken or they do some serious photoshoping?

Had the magazine where these ran at some point, think it was the former here. Two sets of actual photos, one with Savage and one without.

God, it's a shame this is the absolute peak of her career. Pay-wise, she's not getting anywhere near what she should be, and if THIS EXACT THING, this whole buildup for her character, was told on Raw like it was on NXT, they'd have their women's revolution and it would be legit.

God, it's a shame this is the absolute peak of her career. Pay-wise, she's not getting anywhere near what she should be, and if THIS EXACT THING, this whole buildup for her character, was told on Raw like it was on NXT, they'd have their women's revolution and it would be legit.

She's probably getting more from merch sales than from salary.

She's probably getting more from merch sales than from salary.

I don't think the developmental deals cut them in on merchandise sales, outside of special deals like Jor and Balor.

suYCqPB.jpg

Can't believe I forgot Sarah Jessica Parker did an angle with the WWF. . . . .

• Like 7