DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2015 PHOTO THREAD

John Cena to mid-card for the remainder of time.

Can you name all the Superstars that have main-evented a WWE PPV (including Royal Rumble Final Twos)?

br8VYVG.jpg

If only one on one matches counted:
39 matches: John Cena
36 matches: The Undertaker
29 matches: Triple H
21 matches: Shawn Michaels
20 matches: Steve Austin

18 matches: Randy Orton
17 matches: The Rock,
14 matches: Bret Hart
12 matches: Brock Lesnar
11 matches: Hulk Hogan, Batista
10 matches: CM Punk
9 matches: Edge
8 matches: Diesel
7 matches: Sid, Kurt Angle
6 matches: Mick Foley, Chris Jericho, JBL, Daniel Bryan
5 matches: British Bulldog, Kane,
4 matches: Yokozuna, Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins
3 matches: Randy Savage, Chris Benoit, Booker T, Goldberg, Eddie Guerrero, Wade Barrett
2 matches: Warrior, Bigelow, Mr. McMahon, Henry, Mysterio, Khali, Miz, Ryback
1 match: JYD, Bundy, Andre, DiBiase, Rude, Slaughter, Luger, Piper, Lawler, Fake Undertaker, Lawrence Taylor, Mabel, Goldust, Vader, Faarooq, Shamrock, Flair, RVD, Umaga, Lashley, Sheamus, Truth, Del Rio, Laurinaitis, Ziggler, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns

I didn't realize that Tyson Kidd's neck was so fucked up he was in a neck brace

Tyson-Kidd-Neck-Brace.jpg

After seeing this, I kinda want to believe that most people kayfabed Dusty's funeral and wore either their wrestling attire, their ring entrance attire, or at least a suit made to resemble their in-ring attire.  Sort of like funerals in golden-age comic books, where everyone attended funerals in either their super hero costume, or put a dark suit on over top their super hero costume.

Exactly.  You can't see it in this picture but Tyson has a giant tabby cat airbrushed on the back of his jacket.

Brian Lee has main-evented as many pay-per-views as Andre the Giant. I can't even...

Well considering Andre's career was basically over when PPVs really started (and there weren't 12 a year) you shouldn't be surprised

I know. It was the gimmick that headlined, but when you say "Brian Lee main evented the same number of PPVs as Andre" it just sounds inherently wrong.

Think of it as "I've driven as many flying cars as Abraham Lincoln."

I've driven more!