DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2015 PHOTO THREAD

I didn't realize that Tyson Kidd's neck was so fucked up he was in a neck brace

Tyson-Kidd-Neck-Brace.jpg

After seeing this, I kinda want to believe that most people kayfabed Dusty's funeral and wore either their wrestling attire, their ring entrance attire, or at least a suit made to resemble their in-ring attire.  Sort of like funerals in golden-age comic books, where everyone attended funerals in either their super hero costume, or put a dark suit on over top their super hero costume.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that Tyson Kidd's neck was so fucked up he was in a neck brace

After seeing this, I kinda want to believe that most people kayfabed Dusty's funeral and wore either their wrestling attire, their ring entrance attire, or at least a suit made to resemble their in-ring attire. Sort of like funerals in golden-age comic books, where everyone attended funerals in either their super hero costume, or put a dark suit on over top their super hero costume.

I'm imagining that it was in Dusty's instructions for his funeral. Even if it wasn't the thought of Cody and Dustin in polka dot ties also brings a smile to my face

Dusty's funeral should also end with the Horsemen jumping the pallbearers from behind.

It'd be kinda fitting.  Besides, Sting will probably outlive most of the Horsemen so why let the joke go to waste.

Or one last "make it look good" on the casket after the horsemen run the hearse off the road. . . .