DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

That would be the best.  Just imagine--

Hey! Marshawn Lynch!  You just ran for 264 yards and three TDs to lead your Seattle Seahawks to back-to-back Super Bowl victories and being named Super Bowl MVP.  What are you going to do to celebrate?

I'mma grab DEEZ SKITTLES!  *grabs crotch while thrusting pelvis toward camera*  Taste the rainbow, boss.

I'd love Marshawn forever and ever if he did that.

Its Marshawn Lynch is almost literally their whipping boy when it comes to fines. Its like the old college football joke, Alabama paid their players, so East Carolina was put on probation for five years, or some such. I was watching PTI last night, and they were suggesting that Goodell was doomed if he dared to breach his alliance with Kraft. I'll go the other way, He's doomed if he DOESN"T. He only has one vote, how long are the other owners going to put up with this shit.(I know stupidity thread). But back to Marshawn, if I was him and getting this petty treatment, I'd tell the media to fuck off too. . . 

Goodell is doomed, no matter what.  He came in with this big bad sheriff persona, when everyone knows he can't sneeze unless Jerry Jones or Robert Kraft gives him the OK.  Sure, he can punish players to oblivion.  But the doofus messed that up, too.  Goodell will be kicked to the curb soon enough.

If I'm the Seattle Seahawks owner, I'm paying for any fines Beast Mode receives. Kinda like what happens with Mark Cuban.

Before Cuban became a headache for David Stern, I wish he could have nabbed ownership of a football team and a baseball team. Cuban as a foil for Goodell would be amazing.

• Like 1

If I'm the Seattle Seahawks owner, I'm paying for any fines Beast Mode receives. Kinda like what happens with Mark Cuban.

Before Cuban became a headache for David Stern, I wish he could have nabbed ownership of a football team and a baseball team. Cuban as a foil for Goodell would be amazing.

It's why no matter what else, I will always miss Al Davis.

• Like 1

How bad is Deflategate when it makes Richard Sherman look like a babyface instead of a heel?

I can't pull for my conference since Pats = Cheaters, so I will go with the Seahawks because of the 804 linkage.

I can't believe I'm picking Tom Brady to get #4.  An annoyed Belichick is a mean motherfucker.  

I'll be cheering for the Seahawks, but I can definitely see the game ending with Gronk literally carrying Richard Sherman on his back. 

They reportedly threaten to fine him

A HALF A MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS if he didn't do his media day access. Fuck me that's stupid.

The NFL: So dumb that it even obscures and deflects from how dumb Marshawn Lynch is.

Nah, fuck that talking point.  Lynch is a damn genius for this stuff.

I believe the reason he doesn't own an NFL franchise is that he'd have to give up the NBA team. One of the leagues doesn't allow you to own any other franchises in any sport. I think it's the NFL.

I believe the reason he doesn't own an NFL franchise is that he'd have to give up the NBA team. One of the leagues doesn't allow you to own any other franchises in any sport. I think it's the NFL.

Doesn't Paul Allen own the Trail Blazers and the Seahawks? Must be the NHL or MLB that doesn't allow crossover ownership.