DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

Either these O-Lines are the greatest of all time, or the refs are letting these guys get away with murder. . . .

You have a five count to break the hold before it's Holding.

Or something.

• Like 1

The D's are showing up huge,

But the ref's are letting the O-lines commit every crime in the book, both ways, right now.

However, The Pats need to start putting up points.  We're about 8 minutes into Lynch's Valentine warm up.

Fowler has me wondering if there's something of a social theory to which celebrity types are buried under the sugar coma superego that we all present to the world.

For instance, how does it effect the new Common Core if all teenage girls can be separated into Danny Trejos and Steve Buscemis?

• Like 1

Pats are looking significantly better than Seattle so far. They're one horrible pass by Brady away from it being 14-0.

On the other hand, I JUST saw the Seattle gets outplayed badly early but the lead is way smaller than it should be movie.

Fowler has me wondering if there's something of a social theory to which celebrity types are buried under the sugar coma superego that we all present to the world.

For instance, how does it effect the new Common Core if all teenage girls can be separated into Danny Trejos and Steve Buscemis?

Now we're talking!