DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.49

Dolfan in NYC

I WANT New England to win. It would make various family members happy and Seattle can eat a fat dick.

IF I BET it's Seattle, all day. They are in that magical zone where they can make colossal mistakes and still win. A team like that, with that defense and Marshawn running like he's running, is gonna be tough to beat.

I got 28-21, Seattle. But I don't like it.

45-7, Seattle in a beatdown worse than last year. Don't ask me why, but that's what it feels like. . 

Sadly I could see this happening.

I know they looked like world beaters in the AFC game but i have no faith in the New England D holding up to what Seattle do until I see it happen.

I hope I'm wrong. Blowout Superbowls are the worst, I don't want Katy Perry's fashion choices to be the game's highlight.

If Chancellor and/or Sherman play hurt, I really don't see how they defend Gronk.

If Sherman appears to have a wonky arm, not only will they test him deep, but I imagine they'll run screens his way too so that he gets barrelled by the linemen. I have confidence that they wouldn't voluntarily take their foot off the throat like GB did.

Although the Patriots have got blown out in Super Bowls, that wasn't under this regime. I think it will be more like all of their wins (and losses :( ) this century, one or two key plays either way will seal it. I'm really hoping it won't be a bedshit.

YQUw2AR.jpg

"@prattprattpratt I accept. And when the Patriots humiliate your seachickens, I expect Star-Lord to arrive at @chris_haven in a Brady jersey" Christopher's Haven being a home for kids and their familes while they battle cancer.