DVDVR Message Board

NOV '14 WRESTLING PHOTOS

I have a coworker who is obsessed with Betty Boop. All I see when I look at those shorts is how she would have a shit storm that Miss Betty is on the guy's ass. haha

Don't show her any pre-code Betty Boop cartoons.

Man, going back a page or two...that New Generation video. I hadn't seen it in a while and I couldn't stop laughing at the carriage ride bit. Ah the 80's. They were a less judgemental time.

I have a coworker who is obsessed with Betty Boop. All I see when I look at those shorts is how she would have a shit storm that Miss Betty is on the guy's ass. haha

Don't show her any pre-code Betty Boop cartoons.

Man, going back a page or two...that New Generation video. I hadn't seen it in a while and I couldn't stop laughing at the carriage ride bit. Ah the 80's. They were a less judgemental time.

True.  But the American Males really should've known better.

Survivor93.png

One of my favorite SS matches that I feel gets forgotten about. 12 year old me was disappointed there was no Mr. Perfect, which I assume was due to his back issues, but Randy Savage is as good of a replacement as there could have been. I like the storyline of Savage wanting to be in a match so badly just so he could be able to get at Crush.