DVDVR Message Board

APRIL WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

Just do Sting/UT/Kane vs the Wyatts.  Protects both guys so they don't have to do a full match and both guys get to get the win. 

Because the Wyatts really need to be putting over those three guys in 2014.

Just do Sting/UT/Kane vs the Wyatts.  Protects both guys so they don't have to do a full match and both guys get to get the win. 

Because the Wyatts really need to be putting over those three guys in 2014.

That's why they have a jobber in the group (Rowan).  Who benefits from a UT/Sting match?  Sting's not coming in just to lose at Wrestlemania.  Makes no sense.

I have no interest in seeing The Undertaker wrestle at this point. Really, at the shape he has been in for the past couple of years, the streak was the only reason I got excited about watching him. 

If WWE wants to get eyes on the Network by doing a special show with Sting on it, Sting/Bryan vs. Batista/Orton sounds like something I'd like to see, and you can put Sting over either of the latter two guys and not lose anything. Plus, Sting can be hidden in this match as Bryan carries things by playing FIP, which he is great at. 

Cena & Sting thats like the whitemeat babyface team of the universe right there. They'll need a tag title run. The only flaw I see in it is though Cena wont turn on Sting.

Sting with a tag team partner he could trust? That's blasphemy.

Haku the car salesman is great. I'm picturing him like De Niro in Analayze That when he's selling the cars. "Look at this trunk. You could fit two or three bodies in it".

• Like 1

It would be so great if teaming with Sting is what causes Cena to turn. He teams with him and even Cena doesn't know why he did it other than it's the order or things and the way they're supposed to be.

I'm picturing Sting telling Cena he's gotta turn on him like Desmond telling Charlie he has to die on Lost. I keep having these visions brotha

• Like 2

It would be so great if teaming with Sting is what causes Cena to turn. He teams with him and even Cena doesn't know why he did it other than it's the order or things and the way they're supposed to be.

Have Cena and Sting in the ring celebrating after a victory then Cena just looks at him like and says "I'm sorry but I have to" then he jumps Sting.

• Like 1

Have a Wargames with Evolution vs Bryan/Shield.  Flair says he can't wrestle anymore but has a Wargames veteran and close, personal friend who can take his place with Evolution.  The lights go out and....It's Sting!.  Sting enters last and turns on Evolution as payback for all the times Flair turned on him.  Eventually, Sting beats HHH in a singles match with a spot that has Sting swing a baseball bat at HHH's sledgehammer and the two weapons are gimmicked to shatter, leading to a run by Sting as a face authority figure.

Glorious.

--Iron Sheik was in Toronto for the premiere of his documentary and claimed mayor Rob Ford had scheduled a meeting with him. Ford denied there was any meeting scheduled and no-showed.  Olivia Chow, who is running in the next mayoral election, ended up meeting Iron Sheik and got his all-important endorsement

• Like 3