DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

You only say such cruel things to hurt me!

*scratches RIPPA from cuddly list*

Tabe, you're still on my list only because I promised you a conditional third place finish in the Cuddly Crown Competition IF I get a gift from Hawaii.  You'd better send a rotten pineapple soon or ELSE! :D

Giants are going to sign Josh Freeman

If Freeman can't beat out Curtis Painter and Ryan Nassib for the backup job he probably should reconsider football as a career

Of all the teams that could have signed Freeman, the one that does is the one that saw him throw footballs damn near out of Giants Stadium last year.

Nassib can't be that bad, can he?

Nassib is out of Syracuse - this will be his sophomore season.

He is better than Mark Sanchez too. I am unfamiliar with this Matt Sanchez but he clearly is better than Mark too

Jeebus, can't believe I actually typed Matt Sanchez.  Epic brain fart.

You only say such cruel things to hurt me!

*scratches RIPPA from cuddly list*

Tabe, you're still on my list only because I promised you a conditional third place finish in the Cuddly Crown Competition IF I get a gift from Hawaii.  You'd better send a rotten pineapple soon or ELSE! :D

You'll note I never gave a promised delivery date.

IMO, the Shield would be stupid to allow for Trump.  He's far too polarizing with none of the down-home carniness of Jerrah or old-school venom of Al Davis. 

But he does have the money and the asshole personality of Dan Snyder. So there's precedent. :-p

• Like 1

IMO, the Shield would be stupid to allow for Trump.  He's far too polarizing with none of the down-home carniness of Jerrah or old-school venom of Al Davis. 

But he does have the money and the asshole personality of Dan Snyder. So there's precedent. :-p

Touché--precedent, indeed! :)

From starter to cut, what an odd NFL 'career' Pryor has had thus far.  I wouldn't mind if the Bills brought him in to look at during training camp to compete for the 2nd/3rd spot, he has some talent and that Raiders oline was dreck.  I don't think he is starter material but he has to be better than some of the back-ups floating around (looking at you, Painter).