DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER WRESTLING CHIT CHAT

RIPPA

My memories of Pizza Inn was the one two blocks from my high school where the employees either didn't give a shit or were just stupid when a group of us would come in but only half of us ordered the buffett.  The other half would just order sodas.  Then we'd pile shitloads of pizza on our plates and share it with everybody.  That happened at least a half dozen times and no one ever said a word.

It was average, but WAY better than Cici's (that was also 20 years ago, it may be total shit now.)  You guys' Cici's may be decent, but I'd rather heat up a frozen Totino's than eat there.

On my phone so I can't link it but Kurt's attempt to get on the 2012 Olympic team is one of the funniest things he's ever done. RVD is under rated there too. A great personal trainer/motivator spot.

Man a Kurt Angle/RVD comedy tag team would be perfect in WWE right now. Turn Santino into Angle's apprentice and it could be brilliant!!

Someone should convince Kurt that to truly be the greatest, he needs to show everyone he can be the greatest comedy wrestler of all time too.

I've got a Pizza Inn about five blocks from me. You're welcome to come down and eat any time, guys.

I think they have really good dessert pizza. Their regular pizza isn't bad if you're not asking for too much. Cici's (the one in my town went out of business) was always good for nutty stunt pizzas like the buffalo chicken pizza and was awesome for crazy people watching, especially when a kid's birthday party was in the house, but I'd rank Pizza Inn as a better experience overall.

That said, now that I'm thinking about it, I really miss Cici's cinnamon rolls. I don't miss that chipper "WELCOME TO CICI'S!!!!!" crap when I walked in the door.

On my phone so I can't link it but Kurt's attempt to get on the 2012 Olympic team is one of the funniest things he's ever done. RVD is under rated there too. A great personal trainer/motivator spot.

Man a Kurt Angle/RVD comedy tag team would be perfect in WWE right now. Turn Santino into Angle's apprentice and it could be brilliant!!

Someone should convince Kurt that to truly be the greatest, he needs to show everyone he can be the greatest comedy wrestler of all time too.

After Kurt turned heel on Eddy we were fantasy booking the shit out of him teaming with the Chavos and using wacky lucha matwork to punk out guys. Like slapping a Neblina on someone and doing the pose.

The last decade of WWE killed any desire I had to want more comedy wrestlers. 

Same here. I've never been much for comedy wrestling in the first place but I really have no desire to see the stuff that Vince McMahon and his merry band of soap opera writers think is funny.

I still think Santino is one of the better workers in the last 10 years.

I would rather watch him do a lot of stupid shit only to get his head kicked da fuck off than watch a lot of whole other guys forced masturbatory "THIS. IS. AWESOME." chant inducing while proving "WE ARE REAL WRESTLERS" bullshit matches. When he isn't being an dumb ass, Santino has proven that he can work the motherfucking babyface role better just as good as anyone.

• Like 2

I still think Santino is one of the better workers in the last 10 years.

I would rather watch him do a lot of stupid shit only to get his head kicked da fuck off than watch a lot of whole other guys forced masturbatory "THIS. IS. AWESOME." chant inducing while proving "WE ARE REAL WRESTLERS" bullshit matches. When he isn't being an dumb ass, Santino has proven that he can work the motherfucking babyface role better just as good as anyone.

Santino could have had legit (if short) main event runs twice in the last few years -- if they'd let him go over Alberto at the Rumble that one year, and if he'd gotten the upset over Bryan at the EC. The crowd was all in on him both times.