DVDVR Message Board

Vince McMahon Returns to WWE

2 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Considering Ariel’s source is assuredly his boy Nick Khan, he’s probably the most accurate scoop guy on this one 

Well, that would be assuming Nick Khan wants accurate information out there. Which I would not, necessarily!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AxB said:

The news wasn't broken on twitter. It was broken on Reddit by a person called Kermit, and made it to twitter from there.

Rainbow Connection newest tag team on the Raw roster.

34 minutes ago, AxB said:

The news wasn't broken on twitter. It was broken on Reddit by a person called Kermit, and made it to twitter from there.

See, this is what happens when the narwhal does NOT bacon at midnight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

See, this is what happens when the narwhal does NOT bacon at midnight. 

Rant incoming: I finally had to quit reddit because they wouldn't let me appeal a ban for 'hate speech' because I used the word 'retarding' in a post (as in it's literal definition - nothing whatsoever to do with the neurodivergent). Infuriating!!

8 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Rant incoming: I finally had to quit reddit because they wouldn't let me appeal a ban for 'hate speech' because I used the word 'retarding' in a post (as in it's literal definition - nothing whatsoever to do with the neurodivergent). Infuriating!!

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

• Haha 6

If you’re looking to make a quick sale at max value, leaking to media that there’s a deal in place and coming back later and saying “actually, no, we’re still open for business” is a time-honored way to generate some action.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EVA said:

If you’re looking to make a quick sale at max value, leaking to media that there’s a deal in place and coming back later and saying “actually, no, we’re still open for business” is a time-honored way to generate some action.

Excellent point - especially when the leaked 'potential suitors' have something to the tune of $620B in the bank/'fund.' I'm shit at math, but that's like, 60 Shad Khans (or three Disneys).

12 minutes ago, JohnnyJ said:

There is something poetic about a cutthroat businessman eventually alienating his wife, children and those closest to him. For all of the success Vince had, he's going to be a lonely old man sitting on a pile of money. 

He's basically Daniel Planview, everyone should be leery of visiting Vince in his private bowling alley.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Excellent point - especially when the leaked 'potential suitors' have something to the tune of $620B in the bank/'fund.' I'm shit at math, but that's like, 60 Shad Khans (or three Disneys).

Are these "human suitors"? Well, certainly not humane suitors. Holy shit, looks like Disney isn't the worst option as a potential buyer afterall!

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, EVA said:

Nobody is leaking a red herring rumor like that to NEWZSLAM or whatever. No Comcast executing last night was rapidly using his phone to see if this was true. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Greggulator said:

I will wait for an article from a non-wrestling journalist at a big publication before thinking there is any kind of close deal.

Instead of wrestling journalists, we should only listen to journalist wrestlers.

On second thought, that leaves us with Alvarez, Bruiser Brody, and Gregory Helms.

So maybe not.

Spoiler

Bruiser Brody was a sports writer before he was a pro wrestler. :  r/SquaredCircleRey Sacramento⁷ on Twitter: "That one time when Gregory Helms, Ace Reporter  interviewed Mr. America. @ShaneHelmsCom @HulkHogan #JudgementDay2003  https://t.co/VYvMgG57Q6" / Twitter

• Like 5