DVDVR Message Board

[SEPTEMBER] WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

Territorial

Umm....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because Demolition's bondage gear wasn't homoerotic enough.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source on these? They remind me of the article on rejected character sketches from WWE.com a couple of months ago but they arent from that specific article, are they?!

Oh man, Yu-Gi-Oh! hair Crush.  I love the commentary with it:

Crush - "We would look at what was happening in fashion, society and pop culture."  <- This is on the fishnet Crush.  I'm guessing they were checking Provincetown, Fire Island and San Francisco.

The red Crush kind of looks like they ended up using it as part of the Kane design.

Disturbo Bret with the rope thong...

The Serpentor as Cupid design that they thought up for Ceasar's Palace.

The Nash designs are interesting because 1) they were having their internal people do outfits for special events, but it almost seemed like they were either going to give him work out clothes, I don't know if it was for a bit or they were actually going to have him wear specific clothes even when he was working out at the gym or just for segments where they'd film him training.

*EDIT*

Oh man, the Repo Man design with the hair looks like he's from the X-Men cartoon and would be a guy Bishop was fighting with in the future.

The best thing to come out of that is that Steamboat actually came up with The Dragon himself, when everyone would just automatically assume it was Vince.

Pretty sure the "I'm the Dragon" part was Steamboat's idea, not the "I've never existed in wrestling whatsoever.  All those awesome matches you saw me in 3-4 years ago, that was somebody else.  I'm a new wrestler that you've never seen before."  I'd guess that part was Vince.

• Like 1

The best thing to come out of that is that Steamboat actually came up with The Dragon himself, when everyone would just automatically assume it was Vince.

Pretty sure the "I'm the Dragon" part was Steamboat's idea, not the "I've never existed in wrestling whatsoever.  All those awesome matches you saw me in 3-4 years ago, that was somebody else.  I'm a new wrestler that you've never seen before."  I'd guess that part was Vince.

Well, beats polka dots

Digging the cute brunette in the Ribera jacket.

I wanna ask who those girls are, but I'm afraid the answer is just gonna come back as "Rats".

As someone mentioned earlier, the small brunette is Crazy Mary Dobson.  She's 20 and engaged to Madman Pondo.  And whole some have scoffed at that, I've worked with them and am friendly with both of them, and they are just the most awesome couple.  Those two love each other like crazy.  She hasn't been wrestling long but she's been all over midwestern indies, to Scotland and Mexico I believe, and she's currently on a tour in Japan.  I'm not sure exactly where but I know she was recently on a Zero 1 show.  She's scheduled to be back in the States this month and then I believe she's headed back to Scotland shortly after that.  She has really busted her ass and she's pretty talented, not to mention she's a real sweetheart. The girl with her......I can't for the life of me remember her name but she teams with Crazy Mary.