DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

You need to enroll in a local college course in "The Occult" stat.  Sit in the back and drift off as the lecturer talks about "primitive desires manifesting in folk tales."  Then visit a bookstore and read up on lycanthropy.   Most will have a huge selection.  You'll want the biggest dustiest book bound in leather, none of the Penguin edition paperback crap.  Ask the bookstore owner questions about it.  He'll probably have a silver bullet hanging around his neck.  Don't ask why, but he'll feel compelled to give it to you.  You'll need this later...or at least someone close to you will.

Speaking of that...Is there anyone in your life that you want to protect and can't stand the thought of hurting?  You need to start hanging out more with them at night.

Everything will be fine.

• Like 1

So I woke up tonight in the woods and my clothes were all gone.  Those darn frat boys have sure have lowered their roofie standards.  I asked Barney to watch my drink too.  Where is Barn?

I'm backstage right now at The Producers and earlier I couldn't find the pants to one of my outfits cause the kids who do West Side Story during the day always tear the dressing room apart and shit goes missing. Then one of the cast who was late and got yelled at totally missed his cue to go onstage cause he was backstage being all pissy about it, and we had to improvise.

I'm backstage right now at The Producers and earlier I couldn't find the pants to one of my outfits cause the kids who do West Side Story during the day always tear the dressing room apart and shit goes missing. Then one of the cast who was late and got yelled at totally missed his cue to go onstage cause he was backstage being all pissy about it, and we had to improvise.

Thers NOOOOOO business like SHOOOOOW buisness like NOOOOO business I KNOOOOOOOW

Fuck you Virginia Department of Transportation for making me this morning try to figure out my lane thanks to this.  

TXDOT has been doing that with one of the two major north/south highways through Austin for months now.  Guessing which set of lines to follow, and which set the people around you will use is a joy.

Heh.

I've come to the personal conclusion that St. Louis-area highways will never be not under construction.

There are stretches of I-35 around here that have been under constant construction since I started high school.  I graduated 25 years ago.

Fudge you, job! Received my 2nd bounced paycheck from them on the Friday I left for Vegas nonetheless. Luckily I had enough money for the trip but had to scale back the gambling and eating I was planning to do. Well, at least I'll have more then enough ammunition to work with if I decide to leave and provide no notice.

My girlfriend had surgery yesterday.  Which is fine: it was a minor procedure and everything went smoothly.  But it meant that we had to deal with her worthless shitsnack of a mother all day.  Which, since my girlfriend was high as a kite on percocets, meant that I had to deal with this obnoxious rectal wart all day.  I have never met such an unpleasant, self-absorbed woman in my life.  

I got cut off my Directv bundle for a late bill, fine, and then paid it. I so FUCKING love the fact that they say it could take 24-48 hours to restore service, but of course they take the money right away. It usually is closer to 2-4 hours the person on the phone said, but still. . .

Was in hospital for a week due to a new heart problem. I get out, and follow up with a cardiologist who wants we to wear a thing called a "life vest" that is basically a travel defibrillator.

I, his assistant, and my sister that works for him wonder why if I'm in such bad shape he doesn't admit me to the hospital directly across the street from his office.

About a half hour later I nearly pass out picking up the prescription he filled out for me and am just now getting ready to go home after 3 days.