DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

I'll try not to hit any hot buttons here, but the initial incident sounds sketchy...and people aren't helping by doing what they did last night.  All that does is justify the mindsets of the police officers who step over the line.

Peaceful protests have led to.... well nothing. I'm not saying the protestors should be burning down stores and/or looting but to all the people saying peaceful protesting is the answer, It's definitely NOT the answer. How many unarmed black teenagers have to die before we see change and police are held accountable.

• Like 4

My wife calls in a refill of her prescription on Friday. We go to pick it up today, and they have no record. It turns out that, because it's a controlled substance, scripts must be faxed or physically brought in to the pharmacy, not called in. Nice of her doctor to tell her that. So, we have to drive to the doctor's office to pick up the actual script, and then go BACK to the phramacy to get it filled.

I work for idiots and assholes. That is all.

So...self-employed?

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

So, you're the one who's been stealing all the mail.

• Like 1

I work for idiots and assholes. That is all.

So...self-employed?

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

So, you're the one who's been stealing all the mail.

Just the Victoria's Secret catalogs.

McDonald's lackey: That'll be $3.14

Me: (hands him 2 dollar bills, 4 quarters, 1 dime and 4 pennies)

McDonald's lackey (holding the change towards me): How much is this?

Either too lazy or too stupid to count 9 coins. Do society a favor son.... don't ever have kids.

McDonald's lackey: That'll be $3.14

Me: (hands him 2 dollar bills, 4 quarters, 1 dime and 4 pennies)

McDonald's lackey (holding the change towards me): How much is this?

Either too lazy or too stupid to count 9 coins. Do society a favor son.... don't ever have kids.

That's a bit more of an "Oh, darn."

Just had a serious "get the fuck off my lawn" old man moment at work this morning.

There are apparently people out there, of legal drinking age, who are too young to know who The Proclaimers are.

Goddamn youth.

• Like 1

Just had a serious "get the fuck off my lawn" old man moment at work this morning.

There are apparently people out there, of legal drinking age, who are too young to know who The Proclaimers are.

Goddamn youth.

Be fair though.

They're a 1 hit wonder (maybe 3 hits, if you're being kind) from 1988. That's 26 years ago.

In 1988, the equivalent would be you knowing a 1-3 hit artist from 1962.