DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Season 2 comes out on DVD in late September, so I doubt you'll see it on Netflix before then

Season 1 got added on Netflix the same day as season 2's premiere last year, so season 2 will probably be similar.

CW always has the last five episodes that aired on tv on Hulu Plus. So since I imagine they're rerunning Arrow this summer a new episode should go up every week.

Season 2 comes out on DVD in late September, so I doubt you'll see it on Netflix before then

Season 1 got added on Netflix the same day as season 2's premiere last year, so season 2 will probably be similar.

CW always has the last five episodes that aired on tv on Hulu Plus. So since I imagine they're rerunning Arrow this summer a new episode should go up every week.

Yeah, but they're not running them in order which is making me crazy. As of yesterday it was eps 5, 6, 7, 10 and 11, with ep 6 being the one that falls off the rotation today.

One thing I really like about Arrow right now, is that it isn't getting too stuck on the "monster of the week" formula.  Yes, there is a different villain every week, but they don't entirely job them out, and leave the door open for repeat appearances.  Even a psycho drug dealer like The Count gets multiple appearances.  I also like that they are focusing on 2-3 main heels throughout the series and making them feel like real threats.

They just showed footage at Comic Con.

Started with 3D renders of Batman and Superman.

Zack Snyder came out and introduced a clip.

Batman standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain, eyes light up solid white. He pulls tarp off the batsingal, Superman flies above looking pissed, eyes glowing red.

And now apparently they're showing Wonder Woman.

BtfG__SCQAEW3ha.jpg

Cavill, Affleck and Gal Gadot were all there.

Here's the official super large image of Wonder Woman just released by Snyder.

http://i.imgur.com/y74HKHY.jpg

• Like 4

First look at Arrow Season 3

Spoilers if you haven't finished season 2.

I know this could be said for almost every show on television today but I want a chronological Arrow when this is all said and done.

[i apparently went brain dead when it comes to posting YouTube links.]