DVDVR Message Board

WWE Evolution - 10/28/2018

Dolfan in NYC

37 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

It's really weird that Nattie is foregrounded in that banner, and poor Bayley is barely holding it together.

Bayley's positioning in things like posters and PR announcements has dropped dramatically in the last eighteen months.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RIShane said:

Bayley's positioning in things like posters and PR announcements has dropped dramatically in the last eighteen months.

Gee, I wonder why. Seems like there is someone at the top who hates positivity, and being a good person. Hugging...a definite sign of weakness to this person.

Why did TNA never market the James Storm "I'm a Chugger" t shirt? And why are there no photographs of it on the internet? I know for a fact I didn't imagine it. He was wearing it in the newspaper.

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

Announced at today's NXT UK tapings, there will be a UK Women's title match at Evolution:

Hide contents

Isla Dawn vs Rhea Ripley

Well shows what I know. Really didn't think it would happen since the actual title win won't be shown until several weeks after Evolution.

18 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Well shows what I know. Really didn't think it would happen since the actual title win won't be shown until several weeks after Evolution.

They have 2 episodes to show it.  I'm sure they can find a way to splice it in.

13 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

I'll be really stoked when a mod decides to drop the hammer on the casual homophobia around here. 

I retired as a mod some years ago, but this is the type of shit that makes me want to get back on the horse and do a Wyatt Earp style purge.  When I was a teen in the 1970s I routinely said some horribly offensive things in the name of humor and sexual preference was a fav topic. That was over forty fucking years ago. I don't do that shit now and have very little patience with those that do. I should just ask DEAN! for my ban hammer back and I guarantee you we'll see the homophobic remarks drop off real damn fast.

• Like 5

Calling that a joke is being very generous when it's pretty much just a homophobic remark dressed up in anti-Trump sentiment. And it didn't address Warrior's homophobia at all. 

But sure, this must be about me being a contrarian troll for not being pro-Meltzer or anti-WWE. 

On 10/14/2018 at 6:16 AM, Rick said:

The Vince/Warrior pic looks like it was taken at a Gays for Trump gala event. 

I'd really, really prefer if you didn't.  Please.

giphy.gif

And @MORELOCK... If you feel something needs an Admin to look at, PM me or any of us.   

At least the finals of the MYC, UK women's title match, and Shayna/Kairi Sane should be good if given enough time. Everything main roster related looks like a plate of dog shit with whipped cream and a cherry on top, designed to hide that it's still dog shit.

• Haha 1