DVDVR Message Board

WWE Evolution - 10/28/2018

Dolfan in NYC

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Again, how are we supposed to boo Becky when she is so damn awesome.  

Hmm, the X-Files pun in her accompanying tweet was far from her best work. :P

Also, this brawl puts a whole new spin on the Charlotte Flair video WWE uploaded yesterday. No wonder Charlotte goes from smiling and proud to suddenly quiet when talking about the friendships she made in her time at the Performance Center.

Cheer whomever you like. You like heels? Fine, cheer them. You like faces? Fine, cheer them. You want to boo Jinder Mahal because he's a shitty wrestler? Fine. You want to boo Roman for being pushed down our throats the past four years? Fine. Do whatever feels right to you.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

Making yet another match for the RAW women while the SD women get one match and the rest shuffled in to the Battle Royal

I don't know. Sure they have the more focused tag, but they also look somewhat like idiots for not going for the match with a title shot on the line.

11 hours ago, MonteCarl said:

Making yet another match for the RAW women while the SD women get one match and the rest shuffled in to the Battle Royal

Fair point, but the SD match has a strong chance of being the longest match on the show.

well it looks like they are doing their own version of the international broadcasters on Facebook

https://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/correspondents-host-regional-social-media-takeovers-for-evolution-weekend?sf200832496=1

Some of those sound like complete trainwrecks but I would glady hear Kairi Sane or Taynara Conti on commentary over the guys on smackdown.    

17 hours ago, hammerva said:

well it looks like they are doing their own version of the international broadcasters on Facebook

https://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/correspondents-host-regional-social-media-takeovers-for-evolution-weekend?sf200832496=1

Some of those sound like complete trainwrecks but I would glady hear Kairi Sane or Taynara Conti on commentary over the guys on smackdown.    

They're definitely doing a few new things to promote this that they've never done before. I don't know if that's a response to lack of interest and the PR consequences of this failing or because Steph is invested and has lit a fire under people (or else). It's good for them, though, considering just about everything feels like it's been the same for years now.