DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

I am have to assume that being on different Networks would almost have to kill off the dual brand again.

Can you imagine negotiating with FOX (to pick a random network) and be all "Oh yeah - Rhonda Rousey and Brock Lesnar only appear on the other network's show"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I am have to assume that being on different Networks would almost have to kill off the dual brand again.

Can you imagine negotiating with FOX (to pick a random network) and be all "Oh yeah - Rhonda Rousey and Brock Lesnar only appear on the other network's show"

Ronda vs Charlotte title unification match at WrestleMania!

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

In fairness the switch wouldn't happen until 2019 most likely and Brock would be gone by then.

Even so, Brock makes what, five appearances a year on RAW?  And Rousey has yet to have a match on free TV after five months on the roster.  As far as in-ring action goes, those two appear to be Network-exclusive.  

24 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

41 minutes. Anyone hate themself enough to give it a try?

I pressed play.  He said "bro" like a dozen times in the first 60 seconds.  I turned it off.

• Haha 2

I watched that Sami clip yesterday. This dude is flourishing as a heel. My goodness. Imagine that. You turn someone heel (Sami Zayn, Kofi) and they turn out to be way, way, way better off than they previously were. I wonder if there's anyone else you could do that with...

Nope. No one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EVA said:

I pressed play.  He said "bro" like a dozen times in the first 60 seconds.  I turned it off.

17 in for me. Homophobic, racist, and anti-semitic are the worst things you can call a person. Vince can't possibly be a homophobe because his family was friends with a couple dudes across the street when he was a kid. 

The human race was a mistake. 

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Here's Rousey's house show debut.

I mean, I guess her strikes are better than Shane's.... 

She seems alright when she's got the rock, but she seriously needs to learn to move better when she's off the ball...

46 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

41 minutes. Anyone hate themself enough to give it a try?

No fucking way. 41 minutes of Vince Russo would have me sticking my head in the oven, bro.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Sara Logan sitting out so Mickie can lend her experience and wisdom to the situation probably suggest things are going slowly. 

Logan has a bum knee

• Thanks 1