DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2018

Casey

10 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

However, godddamn, that whole show was long as fuck. I guess it’s a stamina test for Sunday. 

I tuned in after midnight and assumed I was watching rebroadcast but I was actually still seeing the second to last live induction.

• Like 1

With My Baby Tonight karaoke was my favorite.

Road Dogg throws the mike into Zack Ryder:  "Do you know the words?"  "I know the first verse..."

"THIS IS THE SECOND VERSE!!!"

Jarrett's one-second gesture to Sting "Waityouwantmetosing?Ohyou'rejust kiddingThat'shilarious" was number two.

• Like 1

This class had the overall the best line up of speeches, I was never a big fan of Jarrett but I love to see him back in the WWE circles, the Mark Henry speech was insane,  Wish this was '11 again  He is such and asset to the company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

Bubba bouncing up and down while trying to stand still in one place for 20 minutes and he's basically a six year old at a school recital.

Or President of the United States.

That transition from Henry to Goldberg was like going from a close member of my immediate family to a distant great uncle. 

My God Jeff barely made it through that.

For all the reasons the Hall of Fame is ridiculous, the Mitchell rule, "because Vince" etc... It's amazing how much it means to some of these guys.

• Like 1

Goldberg and humility is like a mule and a spinning wheel. He tries so hard to be humble, but he just comes off as super obnoxious, gets all self-conscious and reverts back into doing his Jack McFarland messy drama impersonation mostly at guys who aren't in the room. 

It's awkward to watch.

• Like 4