DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] FINALS: SASHA BANKS vs. BAYLEY

RIPPA

[MM16] FINALS: SASHA BANKS vs. BAYLEY  

142 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE THE WINNER OF MARCH MADNESS 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

I finally watched one of the Bayley/Sasha matches (the one Rippa did for 1001 Matches. See I do pay attention!) and it was great but... no, I don't feel comfortable voting on this. And I don't think either is the best wrestler of the year either. *puts away rifle* Let's discuss this next year.

Could they be better than Mil or Shinsuke? Maybe. If I'd been watching NXT like y'all then I COULD make a reasonable vote. I'm absconding, that should be enough. 

EDIT: Note, only reason I don't watch NXT is I don't have the network/can't have the network (I live in the sticks and it would eat up my net time in a single day). Me just watching one of their matches is because it's the beginning of the pay period and I haven't wasted everything on music stuff yet

I thought boths highs were better then Shinsukes, personally, and Shinsuke is always generally kinda hit or miss. As for Muertes, the argument is simply we don't know how much those matches are edited down.

I'd certainly buy Mil as a winner, but in the voting period, you can't include the last Fenix match. Roughly, there high grade production from Mil is right in line with Sasha and Bayley. Each had 2 really special matches in the time frame (3 for Sasha if you want to be fair), and some good stuff around it. Arguing either or is certainly fair.

I just voted for Bayley because she's more adorable, I don't watch much wrestling anymore, so if I'm wrong on who is better then let Fowler STRIKE ME DOWN!

54 minutes ago, supremebve said:

First and foremost, stay away from my woman.  She doesn't want you, and it is getting kind of creepy.

Bayley and pussy do not sound alike at all, but the "Heeeeey, we want some Baley" chant is done in the tune of 2 Live Crew's "Hey We Want Some Pussy."  The first time I heard it I thought they were being dickbags at first.  It didn't take me long to realize that isn't what they were saying Bayley, but for a second there it was a little off putting.

First and foremost, I'm asexual(don't ask how, it's triggering) and I am not out here posting ass pics like some people here. I checked the archives of old tournaments and seen how fans of superstars got behind their pick. Practically turned it into an election. So I am pretty much doing the same. Nothing in my post have hinted at romantic attraction when it comes to any female competitor so I don't get the creepy vibe at all. Before you make a stink and say "But BAE," BAE is a term of affection and an acronym for "Before Anyone Else." It can be used to describe camaraderie, idolization, admiration(which is what I do, I admire Sasha Banks for what she achieved because a bi racial black woman got over with a gimmick tailor made to make white male 20 something nerds hate you and deem you as ghetto trash), or romantic. I've made these type of posts stating my outright dislike for Mike Bailey stealing my finisher move because fuck Tae Kwon Do asshole and his mom who is too irresponsible and keeps dropping him off at wrestling venues to Dean Ambrose's character being the most stupid thing in WWE because it makes no sense. So back off the creep alert and save for the guy who keeps posting gifs focusing on Alexa Bliss's ass in the gif thread which I am so close to posting gifs of Finn Balor's bare ass and borderline homoerotic wrestling "holds" that would make you think this is tumblr. As a matter of fact, hold on to the creep alert until I do that shit.

Anyways...

Yeah I can see the Fullsail crowd doing that. There are a lot of Miami transplants in Orlando and 2LK is kind of big down there. They influenced the governor's election. No one is from Orlando really.

2 hours ago, Greggulator said:

I think closing it at a 60-60 tie and crowning them co-champs is the best way to end this.

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

I actually agree with Gregg on something wrestling related! Crown them both!

lisa-on-ice.jpg?w=625

You guys are fucking lame and it is also no longer tied.

Yeah, a couple of pages ago Rippa thought I was drawing a penis pointing towards my Sasha gif signature.  I don't think you should take anything I say about someone being creepy seriously.  Matter of fact, you shouldn't take anything I say about anything seriously.  Thanks for insinuating that me and Sasha are in an actual relationship though.  

• Like 1

Great....one guy is gonna trigger, then I'm gonna trigger.....WE'RE ALL GONNA GODDAMN TRIGGER.

I always figured were all too goddamn old to "trigger." That's for the kids.

This is the first round I've felt comfortable really voting, since I feel like I have a good grasp of both competitors, and I voted for Sasha Banks because I live in Long Beach and I'm pretty sure I couldn't show my face in the streets if I didn't.

Then again, it's also because she's the GOD DAMN BOSS.

• Like 4