DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] FINALS: SASHA BANKS vs. BAYLEY

RIPPA

[MM16] FINALS: SASHA BANKS vs. BAYLEY  

142 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE THE WINNER OF MARCH MADNESS 2016

This poll is closed to new votes

The Iron Man match each my favorite match of the year/period by a pretty healthy margin. The Brooklyn match was my number two.  

On the one hand, I probably liked Sasha vs. Becky better than any other Bayley match. But I think I'd take Bayley vs Emma, Bayley vs Charlotte, Bayley vs Becky, and Bayley vs Nia Jax over Sasha vs Charlotte or Sasha vs Naomi.

So there, now I justified my vote for my favorite and there ain't no stopping me now.

For any late votes on this:

People are focusing on the Sasha/Bayley series for who to vote for, but the real key is outside of that- Alexa Bliss. 

Bliss was just bubbling under the Horsewomen's level all year- was clearly not in that class, but was also the only one of the second-string of NXT's women to get a big-ticket title match with both Sasha Banks and Bayley this year.

Sasha vs. Alexa was okay, but nothing to write home about- and even if Alexa was green, it was still her best match to date...

...until Bayley vs. Alexa trumped it later that year.

Tiebreaker there would go to Bayley- they both had a chance to work in a carry job with someone who's on the verge, but isn't quite there yet- and Bayley's carry job was the better of the two.

Perspective and it was about a five foot tall horse, I think that means to it's back. Horse height measurements...not a specialty of mine. Rogers is listed as having been 5'10"ish, but only around 150 lb.

Yeah I think Roy Rogers was just that small. I'd have to consult my friend who worked for a long time as a horse vet to judge, but it looks like Trigger outweighed/-sized him (not like a horse wouldn't in any situation anyway, unless you're Big Show or something). 

13 hours ago, Ramsey said:

Great....one guy is gonna trigger, then I'm gonna trigger.....WE'RE ALL GONNA GODDAMN TRIGGER.

I always figured were all too goddamn old to "trigger." That's for the kids.

Well, the wonderful thing about triggers, is triggers are wonderful things.

• Like 2

I am sure everyone will complain next year when everyone is on the main roster having less than 5 minute matches

They will also complain when i expand to 256 that I left people off

• Like 1